Trailer Trash

Maybe Melting Mondailies (Read 37 times)

Watoni

Sweet!

Back from an amazing week skiing in Japan. We skied all day, and soaked in hot springs afterwards. Here is a pic from the one day with clear enough weather to tour (we climbed the volcano in the background). The other days we got 4-12 inches of snow, so we stayed in the system.

Now, I really look forward to focusing on running. Starting light with 3 miles and some weights today.

QOTD: I've made it a goal to get at least 3 miles in six days per week. The purpose is to get my feet to adapt better to longer distances. Not sure it is working, but I enjoy it so I will continue.

QOTD: More often than not 7 days, but when I feel like taking it easy I might do a 4 day week.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

sugnim

I took my son for his first run in the stroller today.  He did great--no fussing or crying at all.  We did 4 miles in the neighborhood.  Running with a stroller is a lot harder than it looks, and it works out different muscle groups than I generally use when running.  We both had a good time, and I hope this is the first of many years of running together.

QOTD:  As many as I can.  Anywhere between 2-5 times a week is what I typically run.  With work and home responsibilities, I take the opportunity to get out there whenever I can, but I don't follow any specific schedule.

AT-runner

Tim

I took my son for his first run in the stroller today.  He did great--no fussing or crying at all.  

Awesome !!!

Just try not to bend over too much while running with the stroller or you will really feel it in the lower back.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

charlesmoman

5-6 days a week right now - weekly average is 40 or so with my training schedule.

It will be warmer here in southern Indiana for a few days, so I hope to run a day or two at the nearby wildlife refuge - maybe even on a trail for the first time since late November!

Sandy-2

Did 5 road miles outside of San Francisco this morning. Pretty boring, but it was nice and col. I made a quick trip to visit my Dad who was in the hospital, very serous but he seems to be bouncing back pretty well.  He's 88 and a fighter. Fingers crossed.

its been a busy weekend I guess.

qotd: usually 5 days, but will do 6 days if in a heavy mileage period.

tbd.

LB2

Sandy: I hope you dad bounces back 100%.

LB2

Watoni

Ditto!

AT-runner

Tim

+1

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!