Trailer Trash

Wintry Wednesdailies (Read 36 times)

Watoni

Ummm it was a little cloudy, but humid on my lunch run. I decided to run the hills but otherwise stop and take some pictures since it took me a while to find this trail "shortcut." Had an encounter with a fairly large coyote who run out right in front of me, then ran away, stopped, and ran off for good once I snapped a pic and kept running towards it .... will post some pictures later

QOTD: I run faster in certain shoes

Sandy-2

Did 5 after work today.  Nothing special.  Last cold evening tonight before the warming trend this weekend.

I'll be at the Dam Nation aid station for the RR100 all weekend.  Looks like it will be fun to watch up front.  Plus I have a few friends running it.

http://www.irunfar.com/2014/01/2014-rocky-raccoon-100-preview.html

qotd1: No.  As an engineer, everything is supported by sound fundamentals.

qotd2: No.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

LB2

QOTD 2: I don't usually run through cemeteries, but when I do, it is to piss on someone's grave. Keep running, my friends.

But seriously, yes, I like running through them at night if there is a road or some trail that doesn't have me running across graves. It sort of gives me the creeps, and sometimes I like having the creeps.

Sandy: I'll see you Friday or Saturday. I will probably take a run on the course Friday evening. If you are around, feel free to join me. I'll give you a buzz when we get to Huntsville.

LB2

Sandy-2

Sandy: I'll see you Friday or Saturday. I will probably take a run on the course Friday evening. If you are around, feel free to join me. I'll give you a buzz when we get to Huntsville.

I'll get there early Saturday morning and stay until about noon on Sunday. For sure I'll see you when you go thru DamNation, but I may wander around to the S/F area at some point.  I'll also give you a buzz if I head that way.

Tell your our brother I say "good luck" and make sure he looks for me on his first few loops.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL