Trailer Trash

What time is it Sundaily? (Read 29 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Shook out the legs on a 5 mile road run.  Pretty sore from yesterday's effort, plus DW and I were dancing last night at a local brewery.  Now going to work outside just because I can see the grass (for the first time since December).

QOTD: Got nothing.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Since I cheated on Earl yesterday I owe him something so will be lacing up the shoes and walk/run something.  Little over all soreness today.  Then prune bushes, grocery shop, laundry...or the joys in life.  Think I will made lasagna for dinner.  Yummy.

QOTD:  How about this, It's Sunday what's for dinner?  Lasagna, garlic bread, salad and wine.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD:  DW has a roast with Mexican seasonings simmering in the crock-pot.  We'll shred it and make tacos.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning all!

Congrats Kelly!

I got in 18 miles at Palisades Park yesterday.  It was 50* out but the ground was still snow covered and really a mess.  The warm temps brought a lot of people out onto the trails.  I got a lot of ooh's and ah's about my microspikes.  I helped a bunch of people with directions and even loaned a guy my phone.  When I got back, there was a voicemail from his wife thanking me for "saving the day".   Anyways, it was tough miles but enjoyable.

Plan for the day is 8?  We'll see.

QOTD: Dinner is too far away, but I made some chorizo egg and cheese burritos for breakfast

**Ask me about streaking**

runtraildc

Got some walking planned for today.  And strength for later at the gym.  Yesterday's aid station was fun, but the conditions were merciless and slow.  Ice for the frontrunners and slogging mud for the back of the pack.

qotd:  Pho, our usual Sunday evening tradition.  We have a place that makes the best (and we've tried them all)

muppy

I was planning for five after work, but I'm getting a lot of wiggles and niggles so perhaps it will be an URD,it will be a gametime decision?

QOTD Buy dinner did you mean lunch or supper?

My dinner/lunch was a very tasty macaroni and cheese withcubed ham,, pineapples and cottage cheese (I resisted all the delicious pastries today). I have to work weekends but we have a very nice free cafeteria, this the reason I'm so "voluptuous"!

SillyC

Got in 10 this morning before heading to a 5K to watch my husband run.  It's the Saint Patrick's Day parade, and the bars were OPEN at 7AM. By 8:30 when I returned, there were already drunk people staggering down the street.

QOTD - my husband is making chana saag.

Birdwell

SRD for me.

QOTD: grilled teriyaki chicken, with white rice and some other vegetable.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

my first real long run in several weeks, 19 miles w/ ~ 3000' of gain- also a 3/4 mile posthole grind (up to my waist!) to connect two roads

I have to say I felt pretty good, not great mind you, but with my running getting really set back the last several weeks due to weather- I'm happy Smile

qotd: fried chicken w/ a hot pepper vinegar batter, mashed potatoes w/ chicken gravy, corn maque choux- one of my favorite meals Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Watoni

Did a fairly easy ride this morning, 19 miles and a little over 2000 feet. Fun to be on a bike again. Want to run, but bride has some plans so maybe a short shake out in the dark ...

QOTD: Grilled hangar steak, zucchini with shallots, bacon and tomatoes. Homemade blood orange sorbet and banana bourbon gelato for dessert.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

4 miles. It was nice, but not as warm as yesterday, so back into tights and sweater again. But spring is definitely on its way, and while I was plodding along, I realized that it's time to start my flowers for my garden in my windowsill seed bank - almost missed the best time already! QOTD: DH and the boys are getting ready for their vacation trip to Maryland, so no family dinner tonight, just "something" to go. I'm staying home with DD, as her spring break has been shortened due to the excessive number of snow days, and I'll have to work.

Run for fun.

SillyC

Two more with my ten year old who wants to train for a half marathon.  It was a good lesson.  She didn't want to go out but had a great time once she started running.