Trailer Trash

Soupy Saturdailies (Read 33 times)

runtraildc

hi all,

7 muddy, hilly miles with DS this afternoon.  I'm working on building trails into his mileage.  Luckily, he enjoys the woods as much as I do so it is working out well.

NH- welcome back.  hope you had a good trip!

First successfully completed 50k. I was hoping for 8h... and thought that was a long shot.... finished in 7:34!! Race day magic really does happen!

qotd: I aborted a 3 day backpacking trip once due to unexpected snow. But haven't had to change my running plans due to weather yet.

Pinhoti 100: Finished :D

Shoes_N_Shorts

Just here for the food

First successfully completed 50k. I was hoping for 8h... and thought that was a long shot.... finished in 7:34!! Race day magic really does happen!

qotd: I aborted a 3 day backpacking trip once due to unexpected snow. But haven't had to change my running plans due to weather yet.

Congrats. Great run!

Birdwell

Great Job!!!! Congrats on beating your goal too!!!

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job.  Now you have to do a race report!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Ultra Cowboy

Finishing your first 50 k under your time goal is great! Looking forward to the report.

WYBMADIITY

Save

thanks everyone Big grin

I'm working on a race report... and trying to get my hands on some pictures.

Pinhoti 100: Finished :D