Trailer Trash

Shake it up Fridaily (Read 41 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

5.5 this am with Earl.  Saw Two turkeys, got stung by a wasp, and then saw a coyote.

Chnaiur:  We are running Tahoe Sunday.  TRT Tahoe City to Brockway Summit.  Would have loved to do desolation with you.  We have that planned in the futer.  Do you think is can be a one day runnable trip.  I actually would love to break it into two days and sleep minimally up there.  The partner is not so willing. 

QOTD: Speaking of partner yes I run with a friend on the weekend for our long run.  During the week it was my dog and me but I now have  anew cop-worker so we are doing some after work runs.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Chnaiur

Chnaiur:  We are running Tahoe Sunday.  TRT Tahoe City to Brockway Summit.  Would have loved to do desolation with you.  We have that planned in the futer.  Do you think is can be a one day runnable trip.  I actually would love to break it into two days and sleep minimally up there.  The partner is not so willing. 

If you don't do the detour I'm planning for Sunday lunch, it is a 30-mile loop. I believe the terrain isn't too bad, and the vert isn't either. I'll report back Sun night/Monday when I've actually been there :-)

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Uh oh... now what?

Three hours of XT, 75ish minutes on trails, hourish pedaling = a bag of ginger snaps when I stopped at the store.

QOTD:  Rare for me to run with anyone.  Every now and again someone from somewhere might stop in and we go for a run/talk/jog/pause thing.  Kathy and I go out at the same time, different routes, cross junctions, yell hi...

Queen of Nothing

Sue

If you don't do the detour I'm planning for Sunday lunch, it is a 30-mile loop. I believe the terrain isn't too bad, and the vert isn't either. I'll report back Sun night/Monday when I've actually been there :-)

Yea The questions where for you after the run.  I''ve hiked in from Bay View (camp by emerald bay) to Velma and Duck Lakes...that is a steap climb the first couple miles.  Yes, looking forward to hearing all about it.  Smile

Chnaiur

Stopped in Sacramento for dinner. It is 107F here. I'm slightly worried... I think tomorrow will feature frequent mountain stream baths...

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Stopped in Sacramento for dinner. It is 107F here. I'm slightly worried... I think tomorrow will feature frequent mountain stream baths...

90 degrees tomorrow and 87 Sunday with chance of thundershowers.  At were you are going there are many lakes and they still have snow up there.