Trailer Trash

Soggy Wednesday (Read 28 times)

muppy

4.3 slow miles on the track last night.

Hope everybody has a safe and happy holidays!

QOTD I would have to say when I did a few hours on the rocky Appalachian Trail, and I was just in that magical, happy running bubble,  flying up and down the hills.

AT-runner

Tim

Mandy was with you, right?  Just after she ate her wheel of brie, perhaps?  It's nice that you can take the day off and enjoy nature!

We had her runs in the back, because of the brie thing.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD: My year kind of sucked so nothing memorable to talk about.

Hope 2015 is a better one for you.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Finished work, and now baking cookies with the kids. It was a crazy workday.

3 Christmas Lights miles yesterday with DD, it was fabulous. We jogged through several neighborhoods, looking at the lighted decorations in the yards. Just fun, despite the drizzle.

Planning on a few nice miles later today.

Happy belated birthdays, T&C and blagendarg! Mine was just a few days ago, too, and I changed into a new age group (new opportunities, yay!).

QOTD: A run during a summer storm with a torrential downpour stands out in my memory. The water came down the mountain trail more than ankle deep, in a strong gush that lasted about 20 minutes, while I was fighting my way up.

Have a happy Christmas Eve, everyone!

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

Happy belated birthdays, T&C and blagendarg! Mine was just a few days ago, too, and I changed into a new age group (new opportunities, yay!).

You finally made it into the 30-39 AG?

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

You finally made it into the 30-39 AG?

Nope, out of the next one already! 

Run for fun.

some call me Tim

Thanks, all, no biggie this year, but next time around it's Mastertime :-) and Happy Birthday Couch!

Today was weird.. little wind and 50 degrees. I took to the road for an hour and the achilles was happy if still a little crunchy... still on the fence about the Beast a month from now. I have zero long runs thus far(ack!)

qotd: A point to point run across Allegany State Park on North Country trail. My family's been going to the park for years and we always talked about hiking this trail but at the time an 18 mile day hike seemed out of reach. I know the other trails in the park so well it was nice to see some new stuff and got some bragging rights with the fam in the process.