Trailer Trash

Weather was on our minds (Read 32 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Winter solstice for the northern hemisphere approaches, December 21st at 3:03 p.m. PST in the Pacific Northwest.

The days with the least amount of sunlight, eight hours and twenty minutes straddle solstice -- December 20th, 21st, and 22nd.

The earliest sunsets start on December 7th -- 4:17 p.m. for nine days -- then evening's light last a bit longer each day.

The latest sunrises don't start until December 28th -- 8:02 a.m. for eight days -- then morning's light arrives earlier each day.

Day before yesterday's conversations centered around our weather.

http://rungentlyoutthere.com/running-and-weather/

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Love the picture of the splintered tree...that bright red/orange against the trees.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

Looking forward to the turning of the corner later this month.

Weather here has me back in the ski cap and glove routine with an extra layer down below the short just in case. Don't need that feeling again. Grey skies and rain at 39 degrees and the mud and slop has returned to the trails and already some snow that has already melted but lingered for a run or two last week.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Looking forward to the turning of the corner later this month.

Weather here has me back in the ski cap and glove routine with an extra layer down below the short just in case. Don't need that feeling again. Grey skies and rain at 39 degrees and the mud and slop has returned to the trails and already some snow that has already melted but lingered for a run or two last week.

ditto- running in the dark (and cold) starts to lose it's appeal after a couple of weeks

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √