Trailer Trash

Good Vibes Saturdaily (Read 32 times)

moonlightrunner

Today I had to bag my 7 miler because my dog simply refused to run...most unlike her. We were at the state park where I run her leashed. I don't know if it was the heat and humidity...or if she was not feeling well. I did learn you can lead a dog to the trail...but you can't make her run. It was an awesome run...beautiful day....sigh.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Uh oh... now what?

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/Orson_B/Capture_zpsf188b318.gif

Wet again.  Four downed trees reported.  Cleared them

Four miles after work.

1.  Varies a lot--potato chunks, BLT, Hershey bars... other stuff.

2.  I don't have a dawg.

Bagged my run today. My throat STILL hurts, same sore throat I developed last weekend before the 50k. I know they say your immune system crashes after a big event, so I'm trying to rest up for a run tomorrow (crossing my fingers).

QOTD: Honey stinger chews and honey stinger waffles. Sometimes PB&J.

QOTD: My dog is not a distance runner....he's a chihuhua-pug mix who just looks like a chubby chihuahua.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Queen:  Swallowing fizz tablets with water?  Sounds like an adolescent trick to create ear-splitting belches. Or projectile vomit.

Well it was fun and fizz...it just made my mouth have a little fun for a bit.  I like sour candy soo..

QOTD2:  I bring dog treats for Earl on more than 4 hours.   Sometimes I give him a chew of piece of my sandwich.   He really doesn't want anything until; after 4 hours.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄