Trailer Trash

My R2R2R Report and a TON of Pictures (Read 60 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Thanks for sharing...I also think it's must be very cool to decide at the spur of a moment that you are going to run R2R2R.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I don't know what amazes me more, that you could do this on the spur of the moment, that you could and would run on trails like that in the dark, or that you ran it in less than 9 and a half hours.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Sounds like a great day on the trails.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Low_O2

Awesome! This is definitely on my must do list. It's relatively close to me, but haven't made it over there yet. May have to go your route and just jump in the car and do it one of these days... Thanks for sharing.

Birdwell

Nice work on the run lace!!

Any plans to go back and check it out at a more leisurely pace? (Roaring springs is supposed to be pretty cool)

Occasional Runner

Nice work on the run lace!!

Any plans to go back and check it out at a more leisurely pace? (Roaring springs is supposed to be pretty cool)

No. I wasn't enamored by the run. I think so many people had hyped it up so much that I was expecting something entirely different. I felt a little let down. I'm excited to do a trans Zion run and a few others, though. Maybe leisurely, maybe not.

Occasional Runner

You're definitely fit enough to take that on any time you want.

Awesome! This is definitely on my must do list. It's relatively close to me, but haven't made it over there yet. May have to go your route and just jump in the car and do it one of these days... Thanks for sharing.

Watoni

Great work ... exceeding my 2014 mileage to date probably

Ultra Cowboy

That is pretty awesome that you can run R2R2R on a whim.

What keeps trail running exciting for you?  Seems like you maintained a constant race schedule, and you have written about how sometimes you felt "down" along the way.  What makes you stay the course?

WYBMADIITY

Save

Occasional Runner

That is pretty awesome that you can run R2R2R on a whim.

What keeps trail running exciting for you?  Seems like you maintained a constant race schedule, and you have written about how sometimes you felt "down" along the way.  What makes you stay the course?

I guess its the constant pursuit of the "perfect" run. I haven't found it yet, so I'll keep looking.