Trailer Trash

It's not quite the weekend Thursdaily (Read 32 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Got in a quickie last night in the neighborhood and then 4 miles this afternoon on slushy, muddy, very messy trails.  Oh but it was great! I think I was smiling like AT was.  I had an out of office meeting and packed up the gear to hit a trail on my drive home.  I hope to get in many of those in the coming months.

QOTD: Most beautiful? I would have to say my DW.  Oh you meant places.  Ummm...I dunno.  GC was nice but I was like 11 so I can't remember it much.  One of my favs is still just staring at mountains in the fall here in PA - a specific camping trip to the PA Grand Canyon a couple years back comes to mind.  The colors frame everything so nice.

Have a great night!

(I need to go wash out the trail muck from my shoes....)

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Ran a hard interval workout late afternoon and went to bed early for about 10 hours of sleep for recovery.

QOTD: It's hard to pick a most beautiful place because of the differences. I'd be hard put to choose among Glacier NP, Jasper NP, and the Bernese Oberland for the mountains. Though very different, Norway's fjords are also beautiful, especially Geiranger Fjord.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.