Trailer Trash

Where is everyone Saturdaily (Read 22 times)

moonlightrunner

Good afternoon! I am planning 5 tonight...18 early tomorrow.

Yesterday I returned to one of my old running trails I have not been on all summer. They are putting in a bike path. Right now it is dirt and pretty nice as dirt roads go to run on. I miss my single track! B@stards.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Daydreamer1

Looks like everyone slept in today.  Bunch of lazy bums . For the record I just crawled out of bed, but then I worked a 24 hour shift and got off at 8 am.

Beautiful weather here in central Pa today. Temps are more like late summer, the leaves are changing and there is a gentle breeze.
      Sounds like time for a long, (about 40 mile) bike ride this afternoon. Hope everyone's weather is as gorgeous as we have here.

LB2

Ran 25 miles on an oval track this morning, just sort of screwing around. I'll go back for 10 more tonight with whoever is left out there for the 24 hour run. I listed it as a long run, but it was really an easy run. It looks like I may break the 200 mile barrier again this month, which would be nice to have those good monthly miles going into a November 1 race.

LB2

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Finally off work, away from the football craze.

Kids are demanding, so probably no run today, despite the gorgeous weather. Warmer than most days this summer!

Yesterday's Homecoming Parade ended in candy overload for my youngster - he just did not realize it until he bit into that last one that sent him over the edge. Seems to work with candy just the same way as it does with beer in adults.

Demonstrating proficiency in basic ultra running skills, he dumped out the excess right there on the sidewalk.     Yep, my son. I was proud of him. 

Bike ride sounds good, I pumped up all tires on all our bikes already. Now to get the kids in the saddle is another thing. Hoping for the best.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

I ran 10 miles early this morning, then took a nap.  The rest of the day was spent doing chores around the house.

Weather here is kinda crappy, high 80's, humid and cloudy.  Typical fall around here I guess.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Birdwell

snuck in 3.5 between torrential rains. The creek coming down the mountain is 4 feet higher than normal and rising.

Nice day all around!

NorthernHarrier

Where is everyone??

Well I'm in Northern Wi. Don't believe in such things as heaven but if it does exist I am there. Fall color is almost peak, there are no bugs, the lake is like glass, I've got Italian sausage simmering in Bell's Oarsman about to go on the wood fired grill, I'm drinking my 2nd favorite beer from a growler I filled in Wausau on the way up, got a nice trail run in followed by some great mtn. biking, did some bird hunting early this morning, and saw a wolf near my shack. Whew! How has your day been?    Just another day up here, ho-hum.

LB--Really? 25 miles on an oval track??  No offense but that is fucking lunacy!  LOL!  No trails handy? Ha ha!  (don't mind me, my growler is almost gone)

LB2

LB--Really? 25 miles on an oval track??  No offense but that is fucking lunacy!  LOL!  No trails handy? Ha ha!  (don't mind me, my growler is almost gone)

It is lunacy. But we had a Cystic Fibrosis benefit. Ed Melancon went over 100 miles. I don't know the exact details. I actually bailed after 27 miles and ran 10 more on the trails around my house. I went back to check on them last night. I don't know the final tally of miles.

LB2