Trailer Trash

The Oatmeal on Long Distance Running (Read 49 times)

jonferg67

Endless trails

That was really cool to read. The first 3 parts were funny, but then part 4 started

to get down right serious about the nonsensical things people do in order to change

the outside, when in reality we just need to focus on the inside.

Thanks for posting this, good stuff. I've had the pleasure of being on some nasty runs

where I'm asking myself; "why am I doing this?" This person captures the 'why' quite

well.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I like the straw insert into the Nutella.  I have a find a way to do that.  Although a spoon works just fine.

Thanks for sharing this.  Fun to read.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I agree, fun to read, and some wisdom in it, too!

Run for fun.

I ran with him and his brother at White River two years ago and will be joining them again this year (although I'm sure they'll kick my ass!)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

"defeated the Kraken" - love it Smile  I don't run to eat, but I've found that running does enable me to eat like a teenager, albeit a little healthier, but nonetheless I eat a lot and don't mind that perk one bit

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

sugnim

On the weekends, my house absolutely does not look like the house in this comic.  Not at all.  Nope.  Blush

On the weekends, my house absolutely does not look like the house in this comic.  Not at all.  Nope.  Blush

Seriously! I always have such great ambitions for cleaning on the weekends, and after long runs it's just me + couch + beer.  AKA the return of the Blerch.