Trailer Trash

Muddy Wednesadilies (Read 35 times)

runtraildc

Are you in a location where firearms are OK?  It is pretty easy to plug them with a 22 if they are in your garden.  Barring that, a pellet gun might or might not be up to the task.  The Crosman 1322 or 1377 can be found for under $70 and are pretty good.  I have killed rats with one, but am not sure if it will cleanly kill a groundhog.

Nope, too urban for firearms.  I searched for a burrow and came up empty, so I'm hoping if he was a visitor and has a more attractive home elsewhere.  If not, I'm getting a dog despite what DH says.  A springer, of course.  I need a good hunter.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Killimg a groundhog? You serious? I feed theselittle guys in my backyard! (They have not dug their burrows there - yet - but we have a road on the far side behind some weed ravine, so maybe this takes care of any population expansion toward our house). 230 miles so far today, and about 220 more to go. Driving to MD to visit my in-laws, and back in one day. I'd rather be running, but the visit was good. My MIL has been ill for a few weeks now, she has been to the hospital and is in a rehab facility now, but we're not sure if she will ever be able to live in her house any more. So we are looking into their options for assisted living now, and decide soon. It is hard for me to accept this turn of events, bu that's just how life plays out sometimes. QOTD: No, everything still the same old stuff (and I'm sure it won't be much longer any more until it comes back into fashion again). But, I ran in shorts and a tank top yesterday, and it felt brand new - does that count?

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

Did 5 kinda hilly miles this morning. I've been staying in Greenwich for a few days, but today move to downtown London.  More meetings tomorrow, I can't wait....

Qotd: nope, no new stuff lately.

tbd.

Watoni

The mud is clearing up but lots of downed trees on the more remote trails due to wind.

Going to try for an after work run if I get the better of this cold for a while.

QOTD: Shoes, always shoes Wink