Trailer Trash

12-12-12 Daily (Read 247 times)

NorthernHarrier

Morning trail people,

Not much happening here in my world. I will do a road run on a measured course around lunch time. Have to check my progress, see where I really am comprared to previous times. Not a race at all but just upping the pace and effort. I like some of your ideas about either a12k or 12 miles today. My run is a perfect 10k loop but maybe a little warmup/cool down is in order.

I'm chomping at the bit looking at race calendars but am still hesitant. Have to see some progress before I make the commitment.

QOTD-- Nothing to mark the day.   I will be going to the Badger basketball game tonight. Hope they can score 12points.(their offense is offensive)

toyger

5 miles through Riverside Park this morning.

QOTD: Nothing special planned today. Maybe I'll have a beer to celebrate. Cool

Jen

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Just checking in to say hello to my favorite group of dirty people.  Enjoy your 12 themed runs today!  Smile

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Just checking in to say hello to my favorite group of dirty people.  Enjoy your 12 themed runs today!  Smile

Just checking in? You should be moderating! Shit might get out of hand in here!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

15 miles at HM race pace, it went well.

I had planned on just 12 miles, but could not resist adding another nice hill.

Now off to the hospital to see how DH is doing. He is getting some hardware added to his lower spine to resolve some misalingned vertabrae.

Nice runs for most, and everyone else, enjoy the rest!

Run for fun.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Subject: Obsenity

sanguine*soul  MadisonMandy

11/5/2012 at 4:57 PM

To: MadisonMandy  lace_up

Mandy Kelly.... people obviously look up to you and adore you.  Please set a good example, don't be somebody I have to ban due to repeated abuses of the obscenity filter.  The thing doesn't let you type the FS word for a reason ... thanks.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Subject: Obsenity

sanguine*soul  MadisonMandy

11/5/2012 at 4:57 PM

To: MadisonMandy  lace_up

Mandy Kelly.... people obviously look up to you and adore you.  Please set a good example, don't be somebody I have to ban due to repeated abuses of the obscenity filter.  The thing doesn't let you type the FS word for a reason ... thanks.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Brings back such fond memories.

NorNev

Is'int it obscene to spell obsenity wrong?

7.2 recovery miles...cold but enjoyable

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Rain 5.34 in the drizzle this am.  Had knee issues but been rolling last two days and knee felt fine.  Better keep the rolling up. 

QOTD: Nothing

skeene07:  FA 50K.  Can't you run the first 20 and walk the rest?

majope:  Sounds pretty.

FTYC:  Hope hubby does good.

Furry: Good luck on the test.

LB2: Run Bambe run!!!

Tmotmo: Holiday party lots of food, you better do 6 more.

erbur78:  Nice way to celebrate.

Northern:  Wooo slow down...checking pace...running on the road...race calendars....  Just get out there and enjoy yourself. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

KreegSauceRuns

Howdy folks!  Stupid 1pm conference call screwed up my workout plan.  I may just leave work an hour early since I'm working through it and hit the bike for a few miles in the dark.  

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

QOTD:  I may ride the bike for 12 miles.  Can't make any promises though.

1/8/22 - Frosty 50k - 5:21:19 (strava)

3/26/22 - Blackbeard's Revenge 100 - 27:27:06 (strava)

9/30/22 - Yeti 100 - Abingdon, VA - 25:46:01 (strava)

4/1/23 - Umstead 100 - Raleigh, NC

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Brings back such fond memories.

s*s == mm??  Black eye

Occasional Runner

s*s == mm??  Black eye

Yes, Mike. That's exactly right.

XtremeTaper

Hello all and happy twelvesday!

7 miles today at lunch on my town loop run. Decent enough run at first but then my stupid hip/back hit me about 4 miles into the run so it was sort of an annoying finish. Oh well. Does anyone else love catching the whiff of dryer vents on brisk chilly days? Love that smell. You can almost feel the warmth. Running through a local neighborhood today I caught a nice whiff of that smell. I hit town right around noon and was serenaded by some church bells as I ran up Walnut street. Pleasant sound and they kind of echoed off of cemetery hill in an interesting fashion.  More stretching and foam rollering later today.

QOTD: Hmm. I had not thought of a celebration for today. Perhaps a twelve-pack? Who am I kidding. I can't do that anymore.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

well I had planned on only doing 9.65606 km of hills today, but I was so inspired by the daily being 12-12-12 I decided to run 7.45645 miles instead!  Big grin

qotd: ^

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

skeene07

Dirty Girl

Rain 5.34 in the drizzle this am.  Had knee issues but been rolling last two days and knee felt fine.  Better keep the rolling up. 

QOTD: Nothing

skeene07:  FA 50K.  Can't you run the first 20 and walk the rest?

majope:  Sounds pretty.

FTYC:  Hope hubby does good.

Furry: Good luck on the test.

LB2: Run Bambe run!!!

Tmotmo: Holiday party lots of food, you better do 6 more.

erbur78:  Nice way to celebrate.

Northern:  Wooo slow down...checking pace...running on the road...race calendars....  Just get out there and enjoy yourself. 

Sadly I am already going to be the slowest one there (it's a very small race) I can't make them wait around any longer for me to walk...or I would!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! It is supposed to rain on Sunday so between wet slippery rocks and mud it's probably best to stick to the 20M.

http://staceyrunsandeats.blogspot.com/

4/13 Bull Run Run 50 miler- DONE!