Trailer Trash

Good luck Sue Fridaily (Read 36 times)

Sandy-2

Good luck QoN, I'm sure you'll kick ass! Is Earl doing it with you?

Did 20 mi this morning, the first of my b2b 20's this weekend. The first 7 or 8 was going directly down wind, totally stagnant air. I was in a steam bath!!  Totally hot, humid.  I guess it was about 79 deg at 5am. I was going really slowly though, ultra pace.  :-)

They are projecting Halola to pass between us and Japan tomorrow.  Looks like we dodged another one.

qotd: Korean drivers treat red lights and cross walks stops more like "guidelines" rather than true regulations.  Need I say more?  Talk about "California Stops" !!!!!  I do have 1 rather large intersection with a cross walk between my Apt and my mountain, the other day a guy tried to roll thru the stop while making a right on red and directly into a crosswalk where we had a green.  The guy got a true Meegook Stinkeye and jammed on his breaks.  By the way there were about 15 other people in the crosswalk at the time.

(Meegook is the Korean word for American.)

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Thanks for the encourage and support AT and others...no run today of course... Looks like good weather and beautiful views for tomorrow.

qotd:  I was hit by a car biking.  It was my fault.  Turned to wave to my Dad as he drove by and rode out into the road.  Broke my leg and the kid who hit me ended up with a locker next to mine at my new school.  

No Earl Sandy...I could probably use them to help pill me up the climbs

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄