Trailer Trash

Mad Mondailies (Read 32 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Mad because I got a nice nasty gram over the weekend about a PT bill that is way overdue ...even though my insurance goofed and said they would correct it.  $200+ bill...now being sent to a credit agency.    I hope to get this corrected today!

Hopefully will get in a run tonight.  I am going to need to blow off some steam.

QOTD: What gets you really angry?

For me (see above) and bad drivers, and annoying "privileged" people - people who think they deserve it all.

I will be in a better mood later...I promise.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Gator eye

Oh balls!! My left calf is finally feeling good and now my right calf is acting up. I ran a mile and walked home, looks like I'm due for a couple of days off.

QOTD: People. From here out I'm going to assume everyone's  a asshole till they prove different.

Yeah it's one of those Mondays.

LB2

SRD today.

QOTD: Mainly people who attempt to waste my time with nonsense, which happens quite a bit.

LB2

Sandy-2

SRD. I basically spent the whole day on a plane or in an airport.  Door-to-door it's a 24 hour journey.

Qotd: I agree with MM, stuck-up people who think they are entitled. That and bad drivers.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

runtraildc

It's day 3 of rainy, gloomy weather. It's been the kind of rain that you don't necessarily want to run in, imo.  Did yoga yesterday, after the swim meet madness ended.   It was a 'yin' yoga workout, where you hold the positions for up to 5 min.  A little torturous, but it felt amazing afterwards, especially the hips and quads.

I hope to get out for 4 or 5 miles later.

qotd:  drivers.  cantaloupe.

AT-runner

Tim

Nice trail run yesterday.  Saw the most people I've ever ween on this remote trail.  Everyone was out looking at fall colors, I guess.

SRD today.

QOTD:  People who don't pay their bills because they think insurance will take care of it.   Just kidding, in 25 years, I've never sent anyone to collection.

I try not to let things get to me.  I used to get bothered more and had a temper, but worked on it for a while and now realize most of the time people can't help themselves, since they rally are just stupid or assholes.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

dpc3

SRD for me, knee is sore after a 3.5 mile hike yesterday with the family.

QOTD: Depends on the day but lately Parents who think there kids are superstars at a sport, parents who stand in front of me at my kids sporting events, parents who are loud and obnoxious at sporting events, Soccer Moms, see where I'm going with this.

I am thankful that my dad sat on the sidelines quietly and let me play the game and I do the same at my kids sporting events. I sit and watch and we talk about the game after.

Daydreamer1

Glad the weekend is over, it was rather crappy for me. Between working, car repairs, and receiving the wrong parts for those repairs, there was very little exercising of any kind. I did get in a short run on Saturday.

Today it's back to work on the vehicles. Mostly just general maintenance such as oil changes, but I'm also working on my 17 year old pickup that has stage 3 cancer  rust. I hate to give up on it. It's taken me to Prudhoe Bay Alaska, the bayous of Louisiana and up Mt Washington NH. It may end up looking like a genuine red neck vehicle when I'm done, but I want at least another three years out of it before I let it go.

Oh yea, I'm planning on at least a 7 mile run later this afternoon.

Jame -- DW is dealing with a insurance change and now can't seem to get a long term medication that DD needs.  Very frustrating

QOTD: People!!! Unless you're a trashy trail runner , then you're safe.

I just really hate how it seems like no one wants to get along. Everyone has an agenda, or is lazy, inconsiderate, willfully incompetent etc. No one wants to work together to solve problems. The list of examples could fill a book.

Brian Runner

Rest day after yesterday's mountain 25k

Beer Review of the Day: Brooklyn Oktoberfest

http://www.briankunkle.com/2014/10/brooklyn-oktoberfest-review.html

QOTD: Dishonesty

Watoni

Probably URD due to falling ill last night and not sleeping well.

I did get in a hilly 15 Saturday, and a rolling 10K yesterday with one good half mile climb (plus a decent quick bike ride Sunday am). In the last 10 days I have run about 70 miles in 6 runs, and biked 4x (normally 1500-3000 feet of gain each time), so maybe a day off is not such a bad idea.

QOTD: Little stuff ... the state of the world would bug me more if I let it

moonlightrunner

No run today. Bummer.

Qotd: Lazy and unreliable people. And my phone. POS... but I don't want to re sign my contract with Verizon... oh...and expensive phone plans...

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k