Trailer Trash

NERRC 10k RR (Read 23 times)

Yes, another road race. I've been alternating between road and trail races this year and so far, it's been a lot of fun.  I have a trail 10k coming up soon which I expect will be a lot slower but more fun.

NERRC 10k Race Report

runtraildc

Congrats on a great race!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Oh, that brings back memories. I haven't raced down there since 2008 and coincidently it was the NERRC 10K the last time it fell on March 2nd.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

muppy

Nice job trails& cocktails, four minute PR that's awesome, congratulations!

RabbitChaser

Congratulations on running a strong race and crushing your old PR! Thanks for sharing the RR.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Nice going T&C!  I find the 10k distance really tough.  Always nice to set a new PR...congrats

**Ask me about streaking**

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job, but looks like were gonna have to change your name to Trails & Roads & Cocktails.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Nice job, but looks like were gonna have to change your name to Trails & Roads & Cocktails.

Haha I know, doesn't have the same ring to it though 

Nice going T&C!  I find the 10k distance really tough.  Always nice to set a new PR...congrats

Thanks!  I think that's why I love it. It is nearly a 5k effort but twice as long. It's one of the hardest distances for sure.

SheCan

Congratulations on the new, fast PR!  What a great way to finish strong.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson