Trailer Trash

Where are you (home/primary running area)? (Read 498 times)

Occasional Runner

But the Pennsylvanians are clearly plotting to take over.

My move from Philly to Ogden is the first phase of the assault. Very perceptive EDRW. Maybe too perceptive....

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

My move from Philly to Ogden is the first phase of the assault. Very perceptive EDRW. Maybe too perceptive....

PA definately will be taking over.  lace-up doesn't count against (or for) any one state since he literally runs EVERYWHERE and owns like 12 homes across the US. 

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

But the Pennsylvanians are clearly plotting to take over.

We tried that with the PA Thread on RWOL, and look what we did to that place.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Philly now. Run mostly around Fairmount park. Very impressive trail system for a city park, and I'm being serious here. We have acres of single track about 6 miles from my house, all within city limits.

MAYBE Denver, CO next Summer! Clearly, my trail experience will be very different if when that move happens. Big grin

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Philly now. Run mostly around Fairmount park. Very impressive trail system for a city park, and I'm being serious here. We have acres of single track about 6 miles from my house, all within city limits.

MAYBE Denver, CO next Summer! Clearly, my trail experience will be very different if when that move happens. Big grin

Another PA runner in the house!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Philly now. 

Another PA runner in the house!

OK- that does it, might as well join them- I'm officially changing my listed location to PA Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Ultra Cowboy

Looks like john has a spreadsheet going, planning his summer vacation couch surfing....

WYBMADIITY

Save

NE Ohio here, near Brecksville (which is midway between Cleveland and Akron) on the border of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Some local ultras in our park: Buckeye Trail 50k, Fools 50k, Burning River 100, Run for Regis, Run with Scissors...the list goes on.

Not a lot elevation change but the river valley provides a variety of terrain with lots of choices to get dirty!

tjrun

Pineywoods of East Texas.  I mostly run on old logging roads that have long been abandon and turned into trails.  "My trails" are great because I'm the only runner out there, so I have it all to myself. Only during hunting season do I hit the roads.

Daydreamer1

Central Pa. The little village of Mt Pleasant Mills to be exact, although I live way out in the country. It's nice for biking and road running because of the typically low traffic volume. Bad for trail running. There's nothing really close. The best trails are 20-35 miles away.Angry

ultratrailrunner

Live in Springfield, Mo but I consider southern Missouri and Arkansas my running home. The Buffalo River National Park in Arkansas is my cathedral.

daneda

I live in MD, not too far from DC...

ALTRjeff

Just moved back to Oklahoma after 12 years in SW Colorado, to be back near family(kids & grand kids)

So my running has taken a major hit, nice to be nears family, but still SUCKS!

under a rock

Gastonia, NC here. My home trails are Crowders Mtn State Park and Kings Mtn Park (in SC). Their trails connect with a ridgeline trail between them and provide about 40 miles of trails between the two parks. There are lots of other trail options around here but those two parks are where I do the majority of my running.