Trailer Trash

Guess I Won't Be Calling in Rich Tomorrow Sundaily (Read 27 times)

moonlightrunner

That OK...I guess I'll wait it out for the 1.3 Billion.

I am hurting everywhere from last night's run. I am hoping to feel better this evening. The plan is for 10...but maybe 8. It snowed last night...not a lot, but it is likely to freeze up.

Qotd: have you seen any movies lately? Do you plan to? Star Wars geeks here? The last movie I saw at the theater was Avatar.I am giving serious consideration to Revenant with Leo Decaprio.

Hope you all have great runs today!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

Rain will be ending soon, and I'll head out on the wet trails. Probably a bit muddy but I'm looking forward to the trails.

QOTD:  Last movie was Brooklyn. Very good movie for me since my grandparents came from Ireland.  Before that, it was Star Wars.  Hope to see The Hateful Eight next. I'm a huge Quentin Terantino fan. Revenant looks good, too.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Yesterdays workout never happened. I got busy working in the garage and couldn't stop. Now I'm getting ready to head up on the mountain for 6-10 miles. Just depends on how I feel. Right now I'm feeling tired, but the sun's peeking through so it's time to run.

Moon - I never play the lottery............but..............I'm considering it.  Just dreaming of all the trail running I could do with a half billion sitting in the bank .

QOTD:  Rarely watch any.

runtraildc

Not an auspicious start to the week.  Got in about 4 slow, slow miles which was shorter than planned.  Cut short due to right quad issues that I've been trying to ignore.  Nothing serious, but probably too much yoga focused on the hamstrings not balanced out by quad work.   Then, in a stupid move trying to fit something into my car, I cracked the windshield.  Small damage, but will still need to be replaced.

I'm hoping the giant flock of robins that have descended on my neighborhood to eat the tulip tree seeds will distract me.  It's quite impressive (and they are quite noisy).   Despite the wind, it is quite nice here-- ran in short sleeves and capris.  The cold front moves in this afternoon.

qotd:  I haven't been to a movie theatre for a couple of years.  I always plan to when something comes out that looks interesting (which is quite frequently), but I rarely seem to follow through on that talk.  Not a star wars fan.

muppy

5.3 road miles.

QOTD We saw the hateful eight on New Years Eve, was one of those movies that we left saying that it was very a  f*cked up movie,  yet still good!

NorthernHarrier

The odds may not be too good but if I don't buy some lottery tickets I have virtually no chance...  It's a fun daydream besides so yeah, I occasionally buy some and will spend $10 for the next drawing.

So runtrail gets to run in shortsleeves, sounds really nice as I just got back from my snowshoe race where the temp was 0'F at the start. That is pretty cold even for me to do an event. My time was fairly slow as I just could never get it going and to top it off I did a real nice face plant about 100 yards in from the start. Thought I might get trampled to death. Only my pride was hurt though. 

QOTD--Seldom go, easier to wait for them to show up on netflix, on demand, Apple, etc.  Did go several weeks ago to watch Redfords/Bryson Appalachian trail walk movie. Can't remember the official name, forgettable movie too. It was dreadful.

Moonlight--Let's make a deal--If I win I'll give you a million and if you win you give me a million. What do you say?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

QOTD--Seldom go, easier to wait for them to show up on netflix, on demand, Apple, etc.  Did go several weeks ago to watch Redfords/Bryson Appalachian trail walk movie. Can't remember the official name, forgettable movie too. It was dreadful.

A Walk in the Woods based on the book of the same name by Bill Bryson.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Had a nice 10 er on my favorite trail.  So much green moss, beautiful.  I am going to work on consistency and leave the long runs to about 3 hours or once awhile three.  I'm am also still poor.  Instead of these huge lotteries why don't they make it easier for more people to win a million.

Qotd:  We go to the movies all the time.  I have seen ever movie mention but Reverent which I want to see.  Last really good one was The Martian.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

A Walk in the Woods based on the book of the same name by Bill Bryson.

I thought the book was one of Bryson's worst.  I heard the movie was worse.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

moonlightrunner

Harrier: I did not win Saturday...if I win the 1.3 billion...I'll up it to 2mil..  pocket change!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k