Trailer Trash

Tuesdaily (Read 32 times)

Sandy-2

Sandy2. Your DH? I didn't realized you rolled that way.  Or does it mean daughters horse? 

LOL.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that..."  (Seinfeld reference)

DH = daughter's horse is actually more accurate, but it was supposed to be DD.

tbd.

Chnaiur

Doing 5 tempo miles today.

QOTD: Petroleum jelly or sports tape. I tried bodyglide in the past, but it gets all messed up in high temperatures so you can't store it in the car.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Hey Kelly, those bastards left you out of the preview

http://www.irunfar.com/2014/05/2014-ice-age-trail-50-mile-preview.html

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Hey Kelly, those bastards left you out of the preview

http://www.irunfar.com/2014/05/2014-ice-age-trail-50-mile-preview.html

I decided to bail on that race as soon as I saw that.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I decided to bail on that race as soon as I saw that.

Clearly you should prove them all wrong by going for the win!

Running is dumb.

dpc3

qotd:  is it wrong to say this thread is getting me horny?I still don't understand why u guys don't just wear a jog bra!!

Good lord QON we can't let you off the reservation! But then again I would expect nothing less from you.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Afternoon all,

Ended up doing a half hour on the bike yesterday.  Probably the same today...I'll give the quads another day's rest.

QOTD: Glad you asked .  I use band-aids.  I grow some chest hair in the area so I take the band-aids off by using scissors to trim the hair, which doesn't hurt at all, plus trimmed nipple hair.  Now that I think about it, can't say I remember anyone ever asking me about my nipples before.

**Ask me about streaking**

Daydreamer1

Went for a 16 mile bike ride with DW today. I was going to head out for a short run but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Too much other stuff to do.

QOTD: I must be the only one who uses corn pads, that's right, those things normal people put on their feet. That's why I get some weird looks at races . Everything else I've used either comes off or hurts more to remove.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

About 20 on endless rocky, technical trails, with 5000+ft elevation gain.

The goal was to kill my legs, and I confess, I accomplished it. I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It will definitely stimulate some muscle growth, but I was shocked at how soon my legs gave out. On the other hand, they felt tired from the start, it took them 2 or more miles straight up the mountain to wake up, and less than 10 miles later, they crashed and burned.

Might have been caused partly by lack of food (I had only one bottle with a little Sustained Energy with me, plus water), but I think I have a lot more work ahead of me also.

Squished and bruised my foot badly between two sharp rocks, but nothing serious. Darn rocks, and now I have to set my mind on running 100 miles on such trails - rocks, swamp and elevation just the same. I'm not sure now if ES was such a great choice. 

QOTD: Can't answer the question, but I do get chafed on my belly button, and on my lower back, where some bones stick out. Band aid comes off after a few hours, but duct tape seems to work. Only hurts when I have to take it off.

Run for fun.