Trailer Trash

Sunny Sundaily! (Read 29 times)

runtraildc

Keep the hope, Harrier.  It might be one of those times where the process (the reality of rearranging a living situation, the reality of a puppy) might just take time before he ends up in your springer heaven.    Those springers sure are fun dogs.

It doesn't sound like it will happen though I still hold out a little hope. They badly wanted to keep it within the family and one of the peeps was trying to rearrange her living situation to be able to take the pup. I understand of course but in my selfish thinking I believe that dog could have Springer heaven in my household. As I type this I have two Springers sleeping at my feet after running all over my property up here. The dude in my avatar is almost 14 now, totally deaf but luckily he knows the land here well as I was having a hard time staying with him this afternoon in the snow.  Yup, Springer heaven, oh well!        

I've got two other friends with older Springers and I know they would jump at the chance for that pup too. There's just something about that breed that grabs a hold of you. I know you know that yourself.   (even with all that hair everywhere, LOL)

Occasional Runner

Several encounters, Sandy.

LB2

I did not run all weekend. I just didn't feel like it.

QOTD: Bodyglide and 2 n 1 shorts, and I apply vaseline as needed.

LB2