Trailer Trash

Running Companions (Read 60 times)

runtraildc

Creating a place to share our dogs/running companions.  You decide what fits this categorySmile

This is one of my 'borrowed' running dogs (I'm a dog lover without a dog-- we're working on it).  At 7, he's just starting to calm down and can be trusted off leash in certain situations.  Springers make good runners.

NorthernHarrier

Big grin  Be still my beating heart. Wink  As many here already know I am a little partial to Springers!   Damn, that's a fine looking pup!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Here's my stud.  Negatives: always leashed.  Positives:  Has ran up to 22 miles (more like a walk in the park for him)

I could look at dog pictures all day long.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

You want to see more pictures of my dog?  Oh, okay, if you insist...

Bella is 8 years old now.  She still runs with me a lot, but not as much as her youthful days.  Her distance PR is 14 miles.

Running is dumb.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Great doggy pics, and some damn impressive mileage! Last time I tried running

with one of our Corgi's I had to carry her the last half mile, and I only took her out

for three.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Last summer on the PCT the last of the snow . He is up to 18 miles now .

Snowdenrun

This is Maggie. She refuses to run. But she'll hike all day long. So she's my hiking companion.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/993786_4991382234357_1697530567_n.jpg

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Here's my stud...again..Earl.  Ran the rim trail.  Nice and cool for us humans but for a black dog it was too much heat.  He would slow down and walk thought the shade.  He might have to stay home next time.

dpc3

My retired yellow dog!

Devil Dog

In Her Prime

My Fat dog just cause

moonlightrunner

Your dogs are all so great! And such amazing athletes.... except maybe the fat dog....he is just eye candy!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Sandy-2

My DD works at a stable and rides lots of different horses. This guy's name is Chief, he's done quite a few 100 milers.  My DD let's me run with them sometimes... When they want to go slow.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Low_O2

Never posted pictures here before, but I'll give it a shot...

Doesn't look like I know what I'm doing. Maybe I'll try to figure it out one of these days. Nice 4 legged friends everyone!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Awesome pictures of your 4-legged (and 2-legged) companions!

valerie: That picture reminds me of my dog: She was snow-crazy - whenever there was still a snow-patch left in late spring, she would roll in it, and bury her nose and head into the snow. She also was a great hiking companion, could even climb up ladders, and I would rappel her down.

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Never posted pictures here before, but I'll give it a shot...

Doesn't look like I know what I'm doing. Maybe I'll try to figure it out one of these days. Nice 4 legged friends everyone!

I found right clicking on you photo, then cutting and pasting directly into "this are" works better then uploading a URL.

Low_O2

I found right clicking on you photo, then cutting and pasting directly into "this are" works better then uploading a URL.

Thanks! I'll try that....

Here is one of my running partner from Saturday.