Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 36 times)

Watoni

Got a decent 7 mile run with elevation of the beast (666 feet) ... 7:11 average pace. So I think the devil needs a slushie? Hoping for another

QOTD: Not really

Chnaiur

Still sick - not counting skiing I haven't exercised in ten days.

QOTD: Our current project is obtaining a homestead to do projects in.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

LB2

Got a decent 7 mile run with elevation of the beast (666 feet) ... 7:11 average pace. So I think the devil needs a slushie? Hoping for another

QOTD: Not really

Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast...

LB2

Ultra Cowboy

4 mile fun run that turned into a tempo run last night.

Have a trail run in the works tonight.  distance TBD...

WYBMADIITY

Save

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Watoni, I got an 8.88 mile run in today with 777 ft elevation gain. Coincidence? But at least not devilish...

Run for fun.

Watoni

Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast...

Well, I do not read Ancient Greek or Hebrew, so that likely rules me out ... maybe Nero was a trail runner

Couch, nice run! I will go with coincidence for now Wink

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Ran 5 Monday and 7 last night.  Will run 6 tonight.

QOTD:   endless!!! My husband wouldn't know what to do with himself if these wasn't.  He is currently changing the stairs to wood instead of carpet, he plans on building a deck off the kitchen dinning room and adding a sliding door.   We already have a great patio area for entertaining but this new deck will face the days sun.  He is going to pull up the perfectly good slate stairway to the front door because he can put in a better looking one. He has to repaint the bedroom, the paint we bought faded, fast.  At least the paint store Sherman Willians is replacing the paint and paying him $1,400 for repainting it.  For me...I guess I will clean out the vegitable beds and replant them, is that a project?

LB2:  You and that Black Diamond Storm!!!  Must be love.

boyjame:  Wait until they are older.  Escpecially boys they'll be breaking crap and kicking holes in the walls.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

A nice 10 miler this evening after my meetings.  I needed it.

The funny thing...  when I went by the pub near the hotel some of the guys were there.  I went in in my sweaty stuff and ordered a little pub food and asked them to wait 10 minutes and order me a cold Stella.  After a quick shower I came back down to an ice cold beer and 2 minutes later some hot food.  Nice!!!

qotd:  My DW wants me to paint the guest bathroom, but I haven't started yet.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL