Trailer Trash

Rock Creek Races (Read 28 times)

moonlightrunner

I was just reading about the shoplifter run down by ultrarunners....which led me to look at their race series. Has anyone here run or know about the races they hold? They have a point to point 100 miler and several shorter races. It is a reasonable driving distance for a goal race for me. Just wondered if any of you are familiar.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

What a crazy coincidence! I've actually run one of their races in Tennessee. They do a great job putting races on and i would recommend their events without hesitation.

LB2

They put on some good events. I had some bad reports about the Thunderrock 100 this year, which I think was the first one. But, they are aware of the issues, and I am certain they will be corrected for next year. I don't even remember what the complaints were.

LB2

DigDug2

That Chattanooga Mountains Stage Race looks fun - 3 days, 20 miles per, sounds like my kind of event.  Sadly, not reasonable driving distance for me.

LB2

That Chattanooga Mountains Stage Race looks fun - 3 days, 20 miles per, sounds like my kind of event.  Sadly, not reasonable driving distance for me.

I've never heard a bad thing about that one.

LB2