Trailer Trash

Dirty German 50M RR (Read 35 times)

It took a bit longer than I would've liked, but here it is.

http://badmotherrunnerstales.blogspot.com/

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job.  Very cool of your parents to surprise you.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Awesome job! I laughed at your description of "no man's land" because I hated that part too. Congrats on beating your 50k time as well, that is impressive!

Uh oh... now what?

If you are going to run fifty miles, kindly have the decency to look like you ran fifty miles.

The 9:50 versus 9:51 thing -- I'll add a comment on your blog.

Congratulations, good running--nice way to end spring.

Sandy-2

Congratulations, great run !  Two PRs no less !!

Funny that you were done before your fans got there.

Thanks for the RR.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Low_O2

Wow, great job! I find the most enjoyable races tend to be ones in which the only goal is to have fun and finish. Sounds like that's what you did and ended up with an awesome time as well, even better! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

muppy

Nice job, two PRs in one day, that's sweet! Sounds like you had a nice solid run and a great time, congrats!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Congratulations, nice race, and a great time!

Love your reasoning why you decided to run the race!

Run for fun.

If you are going to run fifty miles, kindly have the decency to look like you ran fifty miles.

The 9:50 versus 9:51 thing -- I'll add a comment on your blog.

Congratulations, good running--nice way to end spring.

I assure you, there have been plenty of races that I've looked worn and frazzled after many fewer miles.

Awesome job! I laughed at your description of "no man's land" because I hated that part too. Congrats on beating your 50k time as well, that is impressive!

That was such a little stretch, but I just really disliked it.  Congrats again on a great run!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Sweet!  congrats on a great run, I'm sure you'll do great at Finger Lakes as well

I've never owned a ipod until this year, I'm pretty sure I'm the last person to own one- but I have to admit that it is kind of nice to turn up the tunes on occasion- my headphones are permanently attached (except to charge) so I can't leave them behind, but I have several times started a long run with a voice telling me "low battery" Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √