Trailer Trash

Cico de Mayo-daily (Read 26 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Good afternoon.  Finished 18 today for my B2B weekend.  An out and back on a closed logging road.  Now it's time to take the cover off of the pool and see how it held up over the winter.  This involves a lot of bending over, so hope my hammies don't end up be killing me.

QOTD:  Any Mexican food or drink planned for today?  We're having chicken tacos with homemade salsa and refried beans. I'm sure a margarita or two.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

we must have been typing at the same time- you beat me Big grin  an easy 6 mile recovery run, legs are a little hashed from yesterdays long run- hashed in the good way Smile

qotd: Cincinnati Chili for supper, not  Mexican, but  good- did eat Mexican on Thurs- Enchilada Verdes-mmmmmm

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Occasional Runner

6 easy recovery miles into a 40 mph headwind. It sucked pretty bad, but I got it done. Then did a killer core workout at the gym. I'm planning to work in the vegetable garden later today, so that'll be my cross training for the weekend.

I bought Jo a tanning salon a few weeks ago and we just interviewed and hired a girl that is also a personal trainer and sports nutritionist. I may leverage her to up my game. I need some new routines.

QOTD: No, I don't think so. But I make an amazing vegetarian burrito.

Snowdenrun

I'm just realizing how much I have to get done today before I hop on a plane tomorrow. Including work. Blah. Don't know what I hate more, the day before traveling or the actual traveling. Of course I am also going to squeeze a run in.

QOTD: no plans.

muppy

Ran 6 hilly miles on some trails.

Hope everyone having a good weekend!

QOTD Nothing special planned, might throw something on the grill tonight because its so nice out.

Sandy-2

Went to the gym and did the stairclimber and then core/abs stuff. Also checked out the incline dread mills. Felt pretty good after yesterday' long run.

qotd: think we're having Greek chicken tonight. We eat Mexican food all the time though.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Low_O2

8.7 miles on the La Luz trail this morning with the dog. ~2000 ft elevation gain. Wanted to go all the way to the top but slept in and had to get back to daddy duty. Set a new personal best on that segment though, felt great!

QOTD: Nope. I live in the land of mexican food, but I'm just not a huge fan. Marinated pork tenderloin should be tasty though. Probably enjoy it while huddling under a solid object since there is sure to be many rounds fired into the air tonight during the celebrations. Shocked

Brian Runner

A rare fast road run for me this morning. 4 miles at 7:28 pace.

Daydreamer1

4.5 miles running at a fairly easy pace, then met up with DW and walked 2 miles home. First run of the month Angry. Ankle and foot still doesn't feel quite right. I'm not a patient healer. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day. Went by the local hog farm and they had just spread manure yesterday. Now I smell like a pig.

QOTD: Nothing Mexican for me today.

Marley and I had a nice 8 mile trail run this morning.  It was a cool breezy morning.

QOTD:  I love Mexican food but have none planned for today.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Got out for a fast paced 10 today around the neighborhood.  It felt great to stretch the legs out and push the pace a bit.  If I would have pushed it for another 3 miles I would have had a ~ a 10 minute 1/2 marathon PR...I feel like I finally pushed off the plateau I've been on.  Great run!

QOTD: Nope, but I'm cutting up a lime for some tequila shots as soon as I press post

**Ask me about streaking**

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD: Nope, but I'm cutting up a lime for some tequila shots as soon as I press post

Tequila shots would be a YES, unless that's an every day occurrence at your house Big grin.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NorthernHarrier

Got in a few hours ago from some time in the north. Had enough time when I got in for a quick 20 mile road biking with daughter and then for the QOTD-- my wife ordered taco pizza from Pizza-Hut. Cry Pretty sad but I ate it, I was really hungry .

Funny times in the north, on May 3 & 4 we actually were snowshoeing into waterfalls in the U.P. Easily over a foot of snow near Lake Superior north of Wakefield. Wow!

Lots of wildlife waiting for spring up there. Couple loons in the open water of my bay, otters, an eagle roosting in one of my hemlocks watching them, think I've got some wood ducks nesting in one of my trees as they were flying about my properety and I could hear their chatter at times, saw another albino deer  near my place, pileateds, etc., etc. Nice.

Ultra Cowboy

No miles today.  Kids had the County 4H fundraiser all day, and we celebrated my wife's birthday in the evening.  Got the back yard mowed which was an exercise in cross training due to high grass and dog holes...

I also bought a new Infrared gas grill for the nice evenings to come.

WYBMADIITY

Save