Trailer Trash

Mid Mountain Trail Marathon RR (Read 49 times)

Watoni

Thanks. They can't all be perfect. I just hope things go smoother at the Bear. That race is no joke.

You  have time to get stuff dialed for the Bear ... that sounds like an awesome race. I need to run it or pace you someday

Occasional Runner

You  have time to get stuff dialed for the Bear ... that sounds like an awesome race. I need to run it or pace you someday

I was hoping you would have been available to pace me this year.

Watoni

I was hoping you would have been available to pace me this year.

I wish ... it is those darn Friday starts for the Utah races. I get back from France Friday evening. I checked a few weeks ago when I saw you were running .... even with a Saturday start it would have been dicey

moonlightrunner

That was a very inspirational race report. Awesome you toughed it out.

The pack looks great. I love the front pockets. What is it going to retail for?

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

The pack looks great. I love the front pockets. What is it going to retail for?

The Rev 1.5 that I was wearing will retail for $70, which is a great price in my opinion. The Rev 6, which is obviously larger, will retail for $100. Still a great deal.

Will run for scenery.

I think anybody who takes their sport seriously has to have sucky days.  Hard to see it at the time, but sucky days are good news in disguise.

Oh, and as somebody who falls down on the trails a lot, please don't go assuming that I have any road-running talent Wink.  But then again, I'm not the kind of person you saw going down; I would have been an hour or three behind you.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!