Trailer Trash

Cow Tipping Tuesdaily (Read 45 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Late to the party, and MIA over the weekend, but I am still with the pack!

We got home late last night, and lucked out with a 2-hour delay for school this morning. Well, lucked out somewhat: at 7 or 8 this morning, the weather was fine, but 2 hours later, the snowstorm had eventually arrived... Poor kids.

DH stayed in Maryland for a few more days, working on some papers and helping his parents out a bit with chores. We had a great extended weekend there, with birthday parties, lots of good food, cakes, and - no running. Cry That rarely happens, but I just could not fit it in.

So, in order to avoid additional rapid changes on top of the geographical and house turnover, I decided to stick to my new routine and not run today, too. One can never be too cautious with that. Yay...

Do you also sometimes feel life is ruining your running career? Just kidding.

Kelly: Wind - yes. It never stops in my area, too. Last year, I counted the days with no wind, and I could easily keep track of them with the fingers on one hand... DH never stops complaining about this (and I hate it, too).

Sandy: Sorry for your DD's DNF in Abu Dhabi. I hope she still had a good time and could gain a ton of experience. Hope you had some fun days, too!

Jamie: Re: Sunday's daily. Procrastination - me? Never! I'll sign up for the Hyner tomorrow! Wink

QOTD: Brooks and Saucony. Like the Brooks shoes, and Saucony's apparel for the summer (I go all over the place for winter stuff, though).

Run for fun.

Trail Monster

Intervals later.

QOTD: see signature

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

XtremeTaper

Today's run was 8.5 miles of rolling roads in a mix of snow and rain. Pretty comfortable running weather actually.

QOTD: I'm with the beer crowd. Victory Brewing or Sam Adams. I partake in their products for recovery purposes quite frequently.

In dog beers, I've only had one.