Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 31 times)

some call me Tim

90 minutes on the road today, and whadda you know maybe that was too much for the first outing in the new kicks - suddenly my left achilles is a little angry. it could also be maffetone, though. uphills are fine, but I'm finding to get into the right zone on flats I have to run awfully fast. works great for trails, though.

qotd: usually it's breakdown, but that's often happened by 500 miles and I try to move on to something I could potentially wear without reconstructing with contact adhesive. I'm having such a great experience with the Inov-8 trail shoes I've been wearing this year I may give their road shoes a shot

Sandy-2

I took a URD on Thursday. I had to some stuff related to moving into my new apartment in a few weeks.  Not sure I'll be able to get a run in on Friday either.  We'll see though, perhaps I'll be inspired by Kelly and get up in the middle of the night....  NOT.

qotd: I also go by feel, if my hip and lower legs start barking I'll take a look at the tread wear.  I do tend to put many more than the 400 to 500 rule-of-thumb.

tbd.