Trailer Trash

Wet Wednesdailies (Read 36 times)

Gator eye

I ran 14 last night with one major fall...but no broken bones...so I am good. No run tonight...moving to a new apt.

Qotd: I have only been on one....never again!

Your getting some good miles in.....sounds like your training for a 50 m not a 50 k.  Still waiting for a trail report ????

Mr Jangles gave me a funny look when I stopped after 4 this morning   He was ready for a few more.

moonlightrunner

Your getting some good miles in.....sounds like your training for a 50 m not a 50 k.  Still waiting for a trail report ????

Mr Jangles gave me a funny look when I stopped after 4 this morning   He was ready for a few more.

Hey, Gator. My run buddy and I did get to run the course (most of it) for the race a couple of weeks ago. Part of the course is on horse trails, which was a surprise to me. A smaller portion is on the potto trail (bike trails). The potto portion is a little hillier...none of it is too bad. The sand gets a little thick in places on the horse trails, and if it rains there are sections that will get quite mucky.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Gator eye

So nothing that calls for a trail shoe. Maybe some gaters to keep the sanD out.

All we we need is for Mother Nature to cooperate. it'llbe a good time

moonlightrunner

So nothing that calls for a trail shoe. Maybe some gaters to keep the sanD out.

All we we need is for Mother Nature to cooperate. it'llbe a good time

i would wear a trail shoe if it is muddy. I will be wearing my five fingers. Gaitors would be a grand idea.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k