Trailer Trash

FallisintheairThursdaily (Read 32 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run yet, but I have switched DS's guitar lessons from Thursday to Monday, so I could go for a run later. Lucky me.

Harrier: Fall is not in the air here, but on the ground. Yesterday, I was running a stretch on gravel road, and, to my dismay, I noticed hundreds of red and yellow fallen leaves on the ground. This must have happened just in the past few days. 

But the weather is still nice and summer-y, probably to make up for the miserable July and August. I just love the heat. I think I might rent Sandy's house while he's in Korea... 

QOTD: Nothing set in stone yet - even my planned 50-miler in October is at stake because my dad might come visit. Either way, I'll be happy.

Maybe Stone Mill instead, still pondering.

Run for fun.

moonlightrunner

Thought about getting up and running  at 5:30am since I was awake anyways.....but something else came up.  Will run at lunch since boss is gone and I can stretch my 1/2 hour lunch into 70 minutes.

qotd:  decide if i want to run a 50 miler with running partner in December....and if so amp up those long runs this month.  Oh yea I am going to Michigan end of the month..so running in fall colors.

Moomlightrunner:  It sucks when life disrupts your mojo...I think you can find it in the woods....go look for it.

gator eye ...good luck tomorrow!

If you need a run buddy for a nice color run while you are in Michigan let me know. We could meet up for a run!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

NorthernHarrier

Thought about getting up and running  at 5:30am since I was awake anyways.....but something else came up. 

I hope you and the ol' man got things "straightened out".

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Good on Extreme..

Appears to be Northern.

Moonlightrun...is it grand rapids?  I will be in TC .

Sweaty lunch run and I forgot deodorant .....looks like I will be left alone today.

RIP Joan...loved her.  Bet she will look great at her funeral.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

i am actally in Battle Creek...but if you have time on the weekend I am up for a drive if thereis a great run at the other end.. but iI realize you may be busy with family.

Appears to be Northern.

Moonlightrun...is it grand rapids?  I will be in TC .

Sweaty lunch run and I forgot deodorant .....looks like I will be left alone today.

RIP Joan...loved her.  Bet she will look great at her funeral.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Plan to run 7 at lunch.  Did 35 minutes on the stepper yesterday after running in the morning - quads are feeling it.

QOTD:  doing a 32-mile self-supported run on Sept. 20, the inaugural "Shawangunk Ridge Trail Run/Hike" in southern NY.  Approaching it as a training run for a R2R2R in October.

MT:  how much do you plan to carry?  Given your temps, sounds like you're going to need a decent sleeping bag.

I'll be using a Montane Dragon 20l- it's a running/fastpack setup, pretty nice.  Yes- I have a 30 degree down quilt, will be using a eVENT bivy for a shelter, neoair pad, small pot & esbit stove, down jacket, shell, few emergency bits, water and food.  For two days, the pack w/o food and water is 7 lbs, w/ food and water it's 12 lbs

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Would love that...we can talk as it gets closer but right now I would say if it had to be the weekend the 28th would be best...

i am actally in Battle Creek...but if you have time on the weekend I am up for a drive if thereis a great run at the other end.. but iI realize you may be busy with family.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄