Trailer Trash

How about a Sundaily? (Read 32 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Everyone still sleeping in, or still out running?

Guys, it's getting late!

I went for 4 miles of snowshoe running with my buddy Stephen, it was a lot of fun. My new Wigwam winter Merino wool socks worked great for me, keeping my toes nice and cozy warm.

Run for fun.

jonferg67

Endless trails

We got about 8-10" of snow yesterday so a trail run wasn't gonna happen today. I was

able to go for a quick 6 miler in my shorts though, it was sunny and 40's, just like Texas.

Better late than never!  Did the WS training run yesterday.  Advertised as 20 miles, ended up being 22, except for my friend and I who took a wrong turn and did 24.

Today?  Being lazy.

http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp93232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv747%3Enu%3D3237%3E9%3C%3A%3E847%3EWSNRCG%3D369596659233%3Anu0mrj

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Occasional Runner

We just got back from Moab. Jo and I hiked around Arches NP this morning. I was pretty hungover from the Red Hot after party, so I wasn't up for much adventure. I had a shitty race but a really fun weekend. My RR will be posted tomorrow.

Watoni

13.5 from home to the top of Skyline through Wunderlich park ... a bit of horse, dog (dogs are not permitted due to the horses) and family traffic. Also some downed trees. I decided to keep it mellow and give the Hoka Rapa Nui 2s a chance. Certainly the best Hoka I have tried, and they did keep whatever tendon in my left foot that is bothering me at bay, so that was all good. If they keep to running, great! I will try my standard Sportivas next for comparison, but the main thing is to keep running. I am out of shape and have a 100 coming up early April, so if I cannot start getting some miles in, I am going to bag it.

Duck!

Hmmm ... which way?

That way!

A little scramble

Skyline trail towards Huddart Park

Back and take Alambique home ...

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

had a great 10 mile run in the snow yesterday Smile; w/ 40 mph winds today 5 miles on the treadmill Sad

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I ran 9 miles on the Gracie Ditch...also ran the Western States 21 yesterday...who are you Gatsby Bird?  I started posting early but hadn't run yet and couldn't come up with a question of the day so didn't.

AT:   Thanks for getting...me. 

I'm the white, white girl.  We are almost exactly in the same stance

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

Awesome!

I ran 9 miles on the Gracie Ditch...also ran the Western States 21 yesterday...who are you Gatsby Bird?  I started posting early but hadn't run yet and couldn't come up with a question of the day so didn't.

AT:   Thanks for getting...me. 

I'm the white, white girl.  We are almost exactly in the same stance