Trailer Trash

Wishful Wednesday (Read 36 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I rode my bike to work the last 2 days, but took today off.

QOTD: I figure world peace and somehow solving the problem that the earth's resources are diminishing at an alarming rate would be worthwhile to wish for.  Then I'd like to stumble across a large chunk money so I don't have to work anymore.  I'm sure I can create more happiness for myself if I had more money and time.

Running is dumb.

jonferg67

Endless trails

QOTD: I figure world peace and somehow solving the problem that the earth's resources are diminishing at an alarming rate would be worthwhile to wish for.  Then I'd like to stumble across a large chunk money so I don't have to work anymore.  I'm sure I can create more happiness for myself if I had more money and time.

That's only 2 wishes; about a new healthy groin?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

That's only 2 wishes; about a new healthy groin?

I figure if I had enough money, I could buy a new one off the black market and bribe a doctor to install it for me.  How hard could that be??

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

URD- think I'm coming down w/ a cold Sad

qotd: 1-continued good health for family and self; 2 and 3 I think I've taken care of- comfortable income and living next to the mountains, in that case- world peace and a new groin for Mandy Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Evening,

Am I the DFL today?

I just found out that I beat my PR on yesterday's route by 20 minutes (1:25 on 8 of the steepest, rocky trail miles in the area, including a nature break), that might explain why I came down with severe belly pain and cramping toward the end of the run. I might have to slow down a bit, but it was a short run, so I thought I'd rather give it all before I loose my fitness during my taper. Clown

QOTD: I also tend to overthink such questions.

1) Good health for me and my family

2) enough money to never worry about it

3) Live in a place with terrific outdoor opportunities for me and the family

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

C'mon, that ain't even close to chilly.

I wore long sleeves and capri tights and was very comfortable. Joking

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

It was a chilling 92 deg during my 5 mile run after work today. Brrrrrr.

qotd:

1) Lots of money.

2) Great health for my family and loved ones.

3) Ok I'll go with it...   world peace.

tbd.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

qotd: 1-continued good health for family and self; 2 and 3 I think I've taken care of- comfortable income and living next to the mountains, in that case- world peace and a new groin for Mandy Big grin

Ha!  Thanks, Warden!  Smile  Why didn't the rest of you people wish for me to get a new groin?!  Angry

Running is dumb.

NorthernHarrier

Am I the DFL today?

No. I think I've got it again. Sorry.

Nice run out at Donald park this morning but it sure seemed to be more horse crap than usual. Some trails you have to watch your footing because of the technicality but at Donald it's to avoid the squishing foot plant. Next time out I will do a count of piles per mile.

Was gonna do weights tonight but I've been enjoying just a little beer and don't feel too motivated now. Blush

QOTD--Interesting. I suppose the additional money would always make life a little easier. Don't need a lot as you know--more money, more problems.  Otherwise a little more time to do more adventures. But in reality I think I've got it pretty good.  And I already have my dream retirement place.