Trailer Trash

Sore Sundaily (Read 30 times)

Daydreamer1

. If you enjoy testing yourself on flat terrain Pine Creek Challenge is highly recommended. Low key, and yet very well managed. 

Saw number of folks in their 70's out challenging themselves, and able to continue doing it because of the generous time allotment. But its also a great place for quicker runners to really test themselves and lay down a PR.

I'm interested in seeing your RR and how you compare running this race to the others that you've done, considering that this one is almost as flat as a pancake and the others are so hilly.

I always like to see the older folks out still challenging themselves and enjoying being active.

Sandy-2

Brian - congrats on the top 10.

lace - nice job, that's a tough course.

I did another 10 this morning.  Slow and steady.

qotd: nope, still in the low to mid 90s around here.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

moonlightrunner

no...I want to do the 50k. The longest I've run is 25 miles...3-4 weeks ago.

http://runvasa.com

Want to sign up for the 25k?

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

They do. Not have a 50k but thought we could run this together while I was in TC...

no...I want to do the 50k. The longest I've run is 25 miles...3-4 weeks ago.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

i did not see the link in your post....that would be great to race with you. Let me let you know for sure in a couple day to see if I can work it out.

They do. Not have a 50k but thought we could run this together while I was in TC...

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k