Trailer Trash

The Twerkin' Fridaily (Read 35 times)

jonferg67

Endless trails

Moving day for me, no running and back is killing me. On the other hand, move

is done an we'll be sleeping in our own bed tonight. Looking forward to checking out

some new to me trails.

Thanks for the headlamp ideas from yesterday, I'm goin with the BD revolt.

TT: Glad to hear mom is okay.

sandy: nice picture.

qotd: no, nice video of start though.

qotd: I've used Nike for years, 4" inseam. Still use a pair I've had for over 10 years. They

make a cool pair with a zipper pocket in the back too.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

was going to strength train today, but we went out w/ some of the guys at work and their better halves- so instead ate a big plate halibut fish & chips and a couple of local IPA's- luckily a 20 mile run planned for tomorrow should make up for that indulgence Big grin

qotd 1: cool youtube clip!  I'll have to check out more, very intriguing race to say the least

qotd 2: I have two pairs of Patagonia 50k shorts that I wear the most- no chaffing for me and that's w/ a couple of thousand miles between the two pair

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Chnaiur

Thanks for all the short suggestions. I really like how Saucony sorts them per inseam height.

Warden: the Patagonia ones look sturdy but heavy. Are they primarily running shorts?

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Thanks for all the short suggestions. I really like how Saucony sorts them per inseam height.

Warden: the Patagonia ones look sturdy but heavy. Are they primarily running shorts?

yup- they aren't near as heavy or sturdy as their long time baggies shorts, but possibly a little heavier than some running shorts- I don't have a single complaint about mine- the cut is nice, no chaffing and they appear to be long lived

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √