Trailer Trash

Saturdailies (Read 24 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!  Was going to get a long run in w/ a my running partner, but he's busy packing, so instead will get a shorter in today and tomorrow I'm out for a adventure run!

qotd: do you have someone who you regularly run with?  I usually run solo during the week, but my long runs typically teamed up w/ my regular running partner, but he's moving (to ABQ) so it looks like a lot more running by myself this coming year

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

moonlightrunner

No run for me today...and I am not happy about it. DD was out all night... so I did not get to go for my early morning run. Not happy. Not easy living with an adult child and her young children. Rules! Rules! Rules! We need some. Hopefully I will be able to run tomorrow.

Qotd: I have a RU buddy. She is recovering from a knee problem, but when healthy we usually run together one time during the week and once or twice for long runs on the weekend. Probably won't last for winter. She is not very cold hardy.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

Quick run this morning and then went to see my old XC team run in an invitational.  Nice to see some of my old runners perform well, and see some of the parents who were/are a great help to the team.

QOTD:  DW and I run together at least 2 times per week, other than that, most of my running buddies have stuck to the road.  Every once n a while I'll coax one of my friends into the woods, or I'll join him on a tempo run.  I actually prefer running alone, especially in the fall and winter.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

DW and I drove north yesterday to see some changing leaves and spend some time on a rail trail. Got in a little over 30 miles, a long ride for her, easy for me. The leaves are just starting to change so not a lot of color.

I hope to get out for 5-6 miles a little later today. Spent the morning working on my son's BMW and just ordered parts for it. I should have made him get a Chevy. They seem to break down less, are easier to work on, and the parts are cheaper.

QOTD: I almost always run alone. Occasionally with DS but that's very rare.

NorthernHarrier

Fall color up at the top of Northern Wi. is pretty epic right now. Rainy day today but I arrived last night driving thru a mini blizzard, almost whiteout conditions though not much was sticking as the ground is still pretty warm. Just ran about 5.5, was going to run long but I'll try that tomorrow with hopefully a little better weather. Think I'll go borrow DD's boyfriend right now to help me take some piers out. A little earlier than normal but I'd be a fool to not take advantage of a strong young man.

QOTD--Other than a very occasional get together with Mandy(which is great btw) I run alone. My schedule, my agenda, and my pace. That's how I prefer things for the most part. My main running bud of many years just became an old and a whiny crippled old ultra runner. Glad that will never happen to me. 

Brian Runner

No run on Saturday, but I did get some very important beer drinking / review writing done for my blog: http://www.briankunkle.com/p/blog-page.html