Trailer Trash

Wet Wednesdaily (Read 41 times)

Low_O2

Exactly, it's all about priorities!  Smile

ceezy

Many showers rolled through last night, things were still a bit warm so ran this morning in a little fog.  About 5 mile total.  Cascadi's still feel great.  Got my orthotics adjusted yesterday.  Keeping my fingers crossed they will feel better now.

QOTD: I got nothing

Have a great day!

I missed it...did you get some Cascadia's?

I thought you had picked up another pair of Salomon's...

Not being creepy lol...I normally read through the dailies and remembered you didn't like the green Cascadias (I love them and ordered a pair when they went down to $59 on RunningWarehouse lol)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I missed it...did you get some Cascadia's?

I thought you had picked up another pair of Salomon's...

Not being creepy lol...I normally read through the dailies and remembered you didn't like the green Cascadias (I love them and ordered a pair when they went down to $59 on RunningWarehouse lol)

Oh - long story.  I did get the XR Mission.  One run (24 miles) and some acute pain and I was unsold.  I am really not sure if it was the shoes or my own foot issues or combination).  I have been having issues for a long time now with my feet.  But it was all enough (including the reviews that talked about some blistering and that the shoes were better at the 8-10 mile range) to do something else.  I found the Cascadia's (in a none green) and ...well...I love them.  But I also did not run 24 miles in them the first run.  50k this weekend and I will wear them.  Moral of the story - who cares the color! Just get the Cascadia's. 

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

ceezy

Haha, Right on!  Hope the Cascadia's serve you well in your 50k. Good luck!