Trailer Trash

Looking around the neighborhood (Read 40 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Another appointment with a doctor.  Grumble, grumble -- it is at nine a.m., but in a nearby off-island city; Mt. Vernon.  Where can we run?  City?  Grumble grumble --- Google ... hmmm, really?  Right on the edge of town?  Yes!!  Little Mountain Park --- http://<wbr>mountvernontrailbuilders.com/<wbr>map/

A couple of hours after leaving the good (?) doctor's office all was well and several miles of new trails had felt our feet.  Eagles, ravens, skunk cabbage, huckleberries, and the ghosts of tree fell many years ago--beautiful trails--all ours until about a hundred yards from the end--thank you.

</grumble>

jonferg67

Endless trails

Outstanding display of time management and resourcefulness, with a little gratuity at the end.

AT-runner

Tim

Sounds like you had a good trip off of the island after all.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

Nice !!!!  Hope the Dr. appointment went ok.

Thanks for the inspiration.  I have to go to Nashville this weekend to help my DS with a move.  Since he'll no doubt sleep in on Saturday morning, I've already scoped out a nice 15 miler to/from and all through a local park.  The trails look pretty sweet.  

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Doctors!  What do they know, anyway?  How are you healing, John?  I forget what was wrong, but I remember you had a long period of time off.

Running is dumb.