Trailer Trash

Wednesdailies (Read 31 times)

TT -- What breed was Cookie?

Her mother was a dalmatian.  Not sure about her dad, lab maybe?  She was super smart and crazy hard headed.

TT - looks like Marley is back to 100%.

Yep.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Walked the dogs this am and lunch run planned of 5.  Enjoyed yesterday's run as it was very cold and I barely broke a sweat making changing back into work clothes not so miserable.

QOTD:  I like it..but no.  Maybe a short run or a hike with the family and then picking up the massive amounts of pine needles in the yard.  Would like to finish the holiday with a movie.

Daydreamer1:  Umm your 2015 goal would of had you fixing the car while it was in the 60s. 

Happy New Year everyone!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Go lace!!!!!

I'll run after work today, probably about 5 to 10.

My DD's horse race scheduled for NYD was canceled so she decided to jump into the local half marathon (I think I have created a monster...) somehow she got a spot in the half that has been sold out for months. it will be good training for the 30k we are doing together in 2 weeks. I'll be volunteering at the same local half and full marathon tomorrow, so she'll get some special treatment from me and the running gang for sure. It's a loop course that she'll to 2 times and they go by us twice on each loop, lots of 'special treatment' !!!!!!

Qotd: I'll probably do a few miles but not 15.

tbd.

AT-runner

Tim

Isn't he college aged?  Robbing the cradle, baby!

He's 24, and a college grad, currently delivering food for a living.  DW and I are so proud.    He left great job in the DC area to explore. Oh to be young again.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

muppy

4.1 trail miles beside the mighty Quittapahillia creek and the gym for some weights.

QOTD I'm not back to the 15 mile run yet.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

He's 24, and a college grad, currently delivering food for a living.  DW and I are so proud.    He left great job in the DC area to explore. Oh to be young again.

Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.  Exploring is better than having a job!

Alas, I'm an old lady now at 32.

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

That's only 8 years difference!!!  Go for it.    Mandy you should quite your job and explore...wish I had done it when I was young.

Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.  Exploring is better than having a job!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

I think I can almost remember when I thought 32 was old.  Funny thing is that I am twice that now and don't feel old.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

That's only 8 years difference!!!  Go for it.    Mandy you should quite your job and explore...wish I had done it when I was young.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I have a dog.  I have a lease on both a car and an apartment at the moment.  Once Bella dies, we'll see.  Gotta keep saving money to explore.

Running is dumb.

some call me Tim

Just 3 on frozen trails today. A storm's moving in and we're headed out of town. Still hoping to log a few tomorrow AM, but it's a crapshoot. Happy New Year, everybody!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

DD and I finiished our 5k resolution run, and it was fun. It was cold, mybe 20 degrees with a fierce icy wind, but as long as we were running, iit was not too bad. Afterwards, we looked at the ice sculptures, the bought real Austrian Apple Strudel, where I started getting cold. I was frozen into an icicle from the nose down to my toes, but hey, it's all part of the experience! The whole family enjoyed the event. QOTD: work tomorrow, early, so maybe a run later, but not 15. Maybe 10.

Run for fun.

runtraildc

Managed just under 3 with the borrowed springer.  The wind had picked up quite a bit over yesterday's run, so I was just glad to get something in.  Minus wind chills is getting old. Heading back to 40s tomorrow so that will be delightful.

qotd:  see above.  Traveling, but might match boyje's mileage.  It has a nicer sound to it (and good to hear you're put getting in some miles, Jamie!)