Trailer Trash

Ugly Mudder RR: I picked the wrong day to wear road shoes (Read 48 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Thought you might be interested.

Chester Country Running Store is putting on a 10K trail series in Pottstown March 30, April 27, May 18:

Coventry Woods 10 Trail Series

WCrunner - where is this? I used to live in Phoenxiville and Coventry sounds very familiar but I cannot seem to place it.  (of course I knew nothing of trail running then...)

TnC - congrats and nice report.  One of these days I will do PC race.  I keep saying that but then I don't.  Maybe this is the year since my mileage will take a while to get back up again.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

WCrunner - where is this? I used to live in Phoenxiville and Coventry sounds very familiar but I cannot seem to place it.  (of course I knew nothing of trail running then...)

It's off St Peters Rd about 4-5 miles west of Rt 100 and a couple miles east of the eastern most edge of French Creek SP.

Use Coventry Woods Park, 1954 Saint Peters Rd, Pottstown PA 19465 to map it.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

wcrunner - Thanks for sharing. I ran a race on New Year's Day in Pottstown. Of these races, I could potentially run the 5/18 one but not the others. I will definitely consider it.

Jamezilla -  A lot of shorter races over the next couple months, but my "goal" race is up next at the end of this month, the Love Run Half marathon.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

It's off St Peters Rd about 4-5 miles west of Rt 100 and a couple miles east of the eastern most edge of French Creek SP.

Use Coventry Woods Park, 1954 Saint Peters Rd, Pottstown PA 19465 to map it.

Thats really close to St. Peter's Village.  I used to go there and climb on the rocks and "walk" the trails.  Cool place.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

SheCan

Omgosh @ all that snow!  I can't believe you wore regular road shoes.  Congrats for not breaking leg and finishing!  Good RR!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson