Trailer Trash

Way Too Cool Race report...short and no photos... (Read 49 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

QON, you finished at about the same time as a buddy of mine, Brian.  (Shaved head,  Muscular, Hawaiian looking dude) Recovering from a badly sprained ankle.  I'll look for your race picture...

First I felt good (muscular) ...then you took it away...recovering from an injury!

Wait was he wearing a race shirt with a skeleton like day of the dead on it?  It was from a local race because I remember the shirt and had wanted to run that race...ummmm did he have stomach issues?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Congratulations, great time, and sounds like you had a fun race without any major issues.

The bear story is quite scary. I also had expected an ending with the horse following you.

Run for fun.

Ultra Cowboy

First I felt good (muscular) ...then you took it away...recovering from an injury!

Wait was he wearing a race shirt with a skeleton like day of the dead on it?  It was from a local race because I remember the shirt and had wanted to run that race...ummmm did he have stomach issues?

It was not my intent.  I thought he may have mentioned it if you talked.  He is a pretty good runner.

Flo Green Honolulu Marathon shirt, White Ultrarunning hat.

WYBMADIITY

Save