Trailer Trash

This is Thursday (Read 38 times)

LB2

Oh yeah. Sorry about the Thursday thing. I guess someone can start "The Real Thursday" on Thursday.

LB2

NorthernHarrier

Well I was already messed up on the day thinking it was Monday as I had yesterday off but now...

So a SRD for me and it was pretty drizzly early anyway so that worked out well. Yesterday I went over to the ski and mtn. bike trails they have developed about 10 minutes from my shack to try running and to my surprise I learned that they are snowblowing the bike trails. Holy crap! We'll see how long that last as that is the real big snow country there but at least for now that is so cool. So yes, I got in a great trail run on the roller coaster single track. Pretty excited for this devlopment.

QOTD--boy I feel so generous as an employer for my little company I had. My little staff of laborers would receive depending on length of service either a $100 dollar bill or a 50 along with some movie passes and a cheese/sausage gift box. Just seemed like the least I could do. The company I now work for gave us each last season a lump of coal. 

moonlightrunner

Trying to gather the gumption to go run in the cold dark. I'm dressed for it...just need to get my fat a$$ out the door.

Qotd: funny this came up today. One of the bosses took the three of us in my job position out for lunch today and gave us each a small thoughtful gift. We got her...nothing. she technically is not our boss...we never see our boss...so I have no plans to get her anything. I will buy a cup of coffee and a treat for the lady who took us out...I feel really funny about the whole thing.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

6 miles in the snow, lots more work, but hey it's a good workout right?

Sue- mail me that starbucks card, I thought everyone drank coffee 

qotd: hell no; a boss giving out gifts (or better yet bonuses!) is fine, but no exchanging at the work place- heinous imo

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Occasional Runner

I'm a day late, but it's still not Thursday.

No miles for me (Tuesday) because as soon as I got home from Texas, I packed a new bag and flew to Miami. I need the rest anyway because I have a long race coming up.

QOTD: I have a lot of people that work for me so I have to generalize a bit. I bought everybody a nice ham for Christmas and got a stack of crisp $100 bills to hand out at the Christmas party. Everybody get's two of them.

I do enjoy all the shit that my vendors give me, though.

Sandy-2

Again I'm not sure what day this is.    But today (the real Thursday over here) I took a SRD.

qotd: We don't do gifts at work, which is great as far as I'm concerned.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL