Trailer Trash

Jemez 50 mile RR (Read 49 times)

SheCan

Congratulations to you, Low_O2!  You're such an amazing athlete.  7th OA  in such a difficult race with lots of elites is absolutely fantastic.  Its almost hard to believe that this was your first 50m.    You were so lucky that they let you finish.  It sounds like the weather was already terrible long before you finished.

(Actually, this was supposed to be my first 50m also, but ended up being a DNS for me. .   Though I kind of felt better once I realized that I wouldn't have been able to finish anyway because of the snow.  EDIT: LMAO, okay, who am i kidding...probably wouldn't have finished anyway!)

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Low_O2

Thanks Cherie! I was very happy with how it went for my first 50 miler. Bummer you weren't able to start, but maybe a good thing with how the weather turned out. I would have been really upset if I would have had to quit due to the weather, although under the conditions it was most definitely the right call.