Trailer Trash

First Mondaily without Phillip Seymour Hoffman (Read 42 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Any waste of a life is a waste of life, so that's the only sad thing.

SRD for me today.  30 miles for the weekend, so resting the legs.

UVD (unscheduled vacation day) due to dumping of a foot of wet heavy snow.  Snow blower couldn't handle the heavy stuff, so ended up with some XT while shoveling the driveway.  My office lot just got cleared, so all set until more snow and ice hit the area on Wednesday.

Harrier - hope for a speedy recovery and good luck working on your left handed skills.

QOTD:  Mt. Penn in April and Sole Challenge 24hr in May.  After that I'm not too sure as vacation and travel plans keep changing but I'm sure we'll be at Labor Pain 12hr as always.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Harrier: That sounds painful. Hope it will heal up soon, to be pain-free and functionnal again. When I broke my wrist, it took 2+ years before it was pain-free again, despite the fact that it had "healed up" (according to the doc) very quickly. So you may have to be patient.

Run for fun.

Ultra Cowboy

QOTD

Trail Half Marathon I've run for the previous 4 years.

Annadel Half Marathon

WYBMADIITY

Save

Watoni

I crewed it last year for a friend. The course was modified slightly for this year. Gorgeous country, it's at altitude though (7,000-9,000ish)

Constant up and down. Pretty well run race (IMO)

Thank you!

If I do some Tahoe training that elevation could work well. I think Lavaredo tops out at just under 8,000 feet, so somewhat similar demands.