Trailer Trash

I did it now -- LS 50 (Read 113 times)

Watoni

Well, I signed up for the Lake Sonoma 50 in April ... which will be my first 50 if I complete it.

Lucky I looked since signup started at 8am yesterday, I signed up after my ride around noon yesterday and there were only 9 spots left (now it is full).

The field looks like the winners of the North Face 50-miler plus a good number of the elites from that race, plus the female winner of the SF marathon (who has also won the JFK 50, etc.) ... yikes!

Now I need to get the miles up once my ankle is 100%

Occasional Runner

You have PLENTY of time to get ready. Best to rest the ankle now so you can put that problem in the rearview mirror. 

I was scouring the net yesterday looking for races to fill in the blanks for 2013. I also managed to find some good stuff.

Good luck with the training!

LB2

I heard that was going to be a competitive race... And that was even before you signed up. Smile. Good luck.

LB2

Watoni

You have PLENTY of time to get ready. Best to rest the ankle now so you can put that problem in the rearview mirror. 

I was scouring the net yesterday looking for races to fill in the blanks for 2013. I also managed to find some good stuff.

Good luck with the training!

Thank you!

The plan is LS 50, and then the Leadville 100 ... of course, I need to sign up for Leadville before running the 50 ... In crazy we trust!