Trailer Trash

Maybe Mondailies (Read 41 times)

Watoni

Lunch run planned (now!) since getting up after getting home from NYC last night after midnight made a run at 6am seem not so much fun.

QOTD: I have a son born on Halloween, so it is a big deal in our house!

LB2: Yikes! I have my views about these races by some of it is just bad luck, I think. We will be thinking of her.

TripleBock

Happy Monday all

My wife has Monday and Tuesday off, so we usualy take a bike ride during my lunch ... I only have a nobby tire mountain bike ... 11.4 miles biking.  Weights, core & back follwing work.  I will either walk 3 miles or run / walk 5-6 tonight.  My body feels remarkeable good following yesterdays 50 mile trail race, but I do not want to push my luck to much.

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

runfastandie

Day off work and day off working out despite the glorious weather.  Enjoying the house and remote all to myself.  OD'ing on Arrested Development and cleaning the desk- hoping to see the bottom of it soon!!!!!

QOTD:  Trick or Drink!  Kids knock, parents drink.

Daydreamer1

Just got back in from a 6 1/2 mile run/walk with DW. I ran almost 5 miles, met up with her and walked most of the rest home. She decided to run several short sections so I got some extra time in at a pretty good pace. I think she may want to train for a 5k Smile.

QOTD: I'm working on Halloween so no plans, but even if I wasn't I probably wouldn't do anything. We never see trick or treaters in our area and I'm OK with that.

Watoni

Update: Did get in a hilly trail 10k at lunch ... said I wouldn't run too hard, but I probably did .... after dipping below 40 degrees in the morning, it was in the 70s at lunch ... nice!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Spent 7 hours yesterday driving back from Ohio after a weekend with the Towpath Marathon renegade runners - those of us from RA, RW, and FB that decided to continue with our travel plans and meet to run anyway even if it was elsewhere than the towpath in Cuyahoga Valley NP. The race was postponed until Nov 3rd and many of us couldn't change our travel plans. Went out for an easy 4.4 mile shake out run to stretch my legs after getting home. I did get some running in over the weekend on groomed trails.

QOTD: In the 6 years I've been at this address to the best of my knowledge I've never had a Halloween visitor. I'll have some candy on hand anyway, but it will be something I like since I'll probably end up eating all of it.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.