Trailer Trash

Wednesday (Read 34 times)

Snowdenrun

4.5 yesterday.

QOTD: Crap. My body is craving crap food. I've been eating like a walrus lately and it really should stop.

XtremeTaper

I had a nice 6.5 mile run last night on the trails of Monocacy Hill with the gsp. Legs felt good and could have been a zippy run but I am in an increased state of paranoid taper madness so kept it relaxed and easy. We did the big climb up to the viewpoint again. I have a massage for the legs this evening and will take a rest day from running.

QOTD: Beer. Wait. I always crave beer. Lately I've been craving Lagunitas beers. I have their IPA and a Wild Little Sumpin' in the beer fridge at the moment.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

7.8 today. (2.3 With Weston the Puller of Leashes)

Per my usual route, after dropping the dog off I hit about a half mile of simple trail in the park at daybreak, using my face to clear out all the spiderwebs for the late risers.  About another mile of dirt road, then a big honking highway overpass; there will be no less than 16 lanes of traffic once this is completed.  Makes a good hill climb.  Turn around once I reach my goal distance.

QOTD:  I crave chocolate cake, but I drool at the vending machine looking at the chocolate cupcakes, then force my fingers to buy wheat thins or trail mix instead.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Four trail miles for the pooch and me.

QOTD: Nothing recent.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Plan is to go home grab the dog and run 6.

QOTD: Nothing lately...just got over a Margarita phase. I alwys want sweet after lunch and have a co-worker with a basket of candy. Try to avoid that craving, looking forward to her retiring.

sugnim: Beatuful sun rise. Jonferg: Need to buy them at the farmers market.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

QOTD:  I crave chocolate cake, but I drool at the vending machine looking at the chocolate cupcakes, then force my fingers to buy wheat thins or trail mix instead.

Speaking of which.. some one just gave my boss a cupcake, which he gave to me.... *CRACK* as the air rushes in to fill the space where the cupcake used to be.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

jonferg67

Endless trails

4.5 yesterday.

QOTD: Crap. My body is craving crap food. I've been eating like a walrus lately and it really should stop.

I understand the walrus eats quite well, baby seal carcasses, clams, fish. That's a pretty good diet.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Change of plan...going to the river instead.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

After a bit of a layoff, I'm starting up again, albeit easy.  Did core training at lunch today and then 5 miles in the heat after work.

qotd: Multigrain Blues with Sea Salt (tortilla chips).

tbd.

moonlightrunner

Had kind of a crappy run today. Sent on the local trail I've been avoiding because it is over grown. It is still badly overgrown and pretty much unrunnable. It was a long slog. My favorite ruining capris and shirt are covered in stick tights. I was glad the run was over.

Qotd: I crave carbs. I would love to eat a piece of lasagna, or rice....but I am pretty carb sensitive....so I avoid them mostly.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k