Trailer Trash

Sunny Saturdailies (Read 31 times)

Birdwell

I've been awake for nearly 40 straight hours after crewing at the Bryce 100 The last two days.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

I'll do a little bit of a report on it in the next day or two.

As a whole, I was extremely disappointed in ultrarunners this weekend though. At the 80 mile aid station (where I spent 6+ hours) there were two bottles of tequila that went almost completely unused. Of the nearly 150 people throught there only one Pacer took a shot, no runners.

Noone seemed to want tequila pankakes either.

Ultra Cowboy

Bird You are an animal!  If you offer me a shot, at mile 80,  I would consider it my duty to take it.

I did my "around the block road run" of 7.28 miles tonight at 5:30 it had cooled to 75 and there was a breeze.  We nearly always get cooling on the coast in the evening.  It was a hard run though and I seem to have set a time PR for this route clockwise, as far as the RA log is concerned, so it should have felt hard I guess.

Wore my Salomon vest and had to undo the lower strap to breath well.  The Hydration valve is kinda slow and I'm going to see if I can jury rig a Camelbak Valve.  I still like it though.

WYBMADIITY

Save