Trailer Trash

Where is Tuesday daily? (Read 37 times)

muppy

RunMupppy: No puppy is too big for your lap!

My "puppy" is 70 pounds and not very graceful, but he still fits on my lap.

runtraildc, sorry to hear about the job.

moonlightrunner

run muppy: what kind of puppy? pics?

I went out to the state park for 7. was paying too much attention to my garmin and took a wrong turn. Finally found where I wanted to be...then my groin started hurting, then my stomach REALLY started hurting. ran walked the remainder. The stomach is probably just irritation. I am worried about the groin. Run kinda sucked...but it was a beautiful day...and a bad run is better than no run

runtraildc: sorry to hear about you job. I hope you find your dream job soon...or at the very least one that pays the bills and is tolerable at the same time.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

A quick run before getting on a plane and jetting off to the beauty of northern Saskatchewan.

It is cold here.

Brian Runner

Short fast run on the trails this afternoon.

muppy

run muppy: what kind of puppy? pics?

Moonlightrunner, hope that groin is ok!

I just call him a puppy, we got him a few months ago and the rescue organization thought he was a year old. Don't think I can post pics from my Iphone though?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

A pleasant 2.3 mile hike this evening with my son and Rocky, would've been longer but it was getting dark fast.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

this change of time sucks, I get off work at 4:30 and can barely get an hour run in- 5.5 miles this evening- in a couple of days I'll need a light Sad

qotd: walking to work- in the daylight Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

I ended up with 8.32, some in the light, some in the dark. It was good, but it was harder than it should have been. I got a little bloody when a dang limb jammed me in the leg. But I'll survive.

Then, I sat down and bought John's book on Amazon. I got the Kindle version. Maybe I saved a tree limb somewhere. It was probably the very limb that jobbed me in the leg on my run tonight.

LB2

jmctav23

2/3rds training

Went to an evening group track workout.  Cold temps but hit some good paces.  I forgot how fun it is to run fast with other folks.  Just so ya'll don't kick me out I did do 3.5 miles on the trail with the pup to warm up before the speed work.  Highlight of the evening was chasing down Ian Torrence on the last rep.

NorthernHarrier

Up real early and got 7 miles at a nice steady effort in along the lakeshore. Not many people out and about at that insane time. But i have to add in followup to the most recent dog thread--a woman was walking a well behaved dog on a leash when someone else was walking their not so well trained dog sans leash and of course the unleashed dog approaches the leashed one within the comfort zone and wham!, the leashed dog feeling threatened lashed out and nailed the unrestricted one. The unleashed dog was yelping and of course the irresponsible owner was upset but hey--keep your stinkin' dog under control. I just laughed and kept on a runnin'.  That is just as I described how my dogs will act when on leash in that scenario. Don't need a muzzle as the dog needs to defend itself.

John--when you were posting I was driving my route and was actually right across the street from the famous New Glarus brewery sadly working though. So close but yet so far. Angry

runtrail  and Jonfer--  bummer on the employment deal. I guess you keep the head up high and move on. Try to look at it as a new opportunity and move on. I guess. Good luck.