Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 37 times)

Snowdenrun

Morning All

Planning on one last long run today. I leave for TX on Friday and I don't really see myself running while I'm there. It'll be an extreme taper and I'll get a few days of easy running in when I get back to town.

QOTD: I have a swimsuit somewhere. Maybe in Colorado? Maybe here? Not old, not new. I've been wanting to buy a swim suit for swimming laps but apparently no one sells them made for people with hips.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

While I am not 100% but isn't today Wed?

FTYC: Have a good day at work and nice run

Anyway got out yesterday morning for a quick 5 and heading out the door now for another 5.

QOTD: Nope definitely not

Shocked  It's traildc's and Snowden's fault. They totally confused me yesterday - so I went to work and worked the whole day thinking it's Thursday!!  Only on my drive home, it slowly started sinking in that in may be Wednesday today?

This early morning running does not only ruin your knees, it ruins your brain even sooner. Black eye

Although, DH just said he thinks it's my blond highlights that I got just recently... Evil  I think I'll have to go for a run now, to avoid some major family drama!

Just kidding.

Planning on spending the rest of the afternoon at the pool again, then run again in the evening after sunset. Hey, this takes care of my night run training!

Run for fun.

NorthernHarrier

QOTD:  The lakes here are disgusting, and I don't really care to swim in a pool.  

Shocked  So says the woman that spent all day Saturday on a boat in a large lake right down the hill from me. LOL! But yeah, the Madison area lakes I enjoy from a distance. However, not to give our state a bad name for our lakes AND trails too outside of the immediate Madison area our other 15,000+ lakes are pretty sweet.

Did get some tempo work in but I'm here to say that speedwork when it's 92F is not real easy or fun. I guess it really wasn't all that fast either. Embarrassed

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Crawled out of bed and went for 6.  Running in the morning after I reach 1.4 miles (this is how far I have to run until I reach the top of MFH). But then you are in a great mood for the rest of the day.  Better than coffee.  (By the way Northern I wrote this before I read your post).

Couch:  My husband always interfers with my plans.  That's why I am digging the morning runs.  He's still a sleep.

DPC:  I didn't even caught that.

sandy-2:  I hope you and your daughters expectations are shattered, in a positive way.

Northern:  Why aren't you working?  Treadmill , we bought a high qulity treadmill for $350 used.  There's lost of deals on used (unused actually) exercise equipment.

Mandy:  Your on Lake Michigan, how can that be disgusting!

QOTD:  Up to date.  I am in a swimsuit a lot so I get a new one every year.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Sue, I think you need to go find a map and look up Madison, WI.  Big grin  I did post some pics on Facebook of Lake Michigan, but I wasn't anywhere close to home!

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I'm an idiot.  I should delete my post, but I alwys saw this picture and assumed it was Lake Michigan.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I'm an idiot.  I should delete my post, but I alwys saw this picture and assumed it was Lake Michigan.

That is lovely Lake Monona.  Pretty view from far away.  Get closer and the water is very dirty...

And Harrier, I WAS ON A BOAT, ergo, not submerging myself in the nastiness.

And regarding even more lakes, I am standing by Lake Superior in my avatar.

Running is dumb.

Chnaiur

Really struggling to get my long runs in these days. Will do a short jog when the kids are in bed.

QOTD: Yep, both bathing shorts and speedos are up to date, although I don't swim any more because it aggravates my Achilleses.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

NorthernHarrier

That is lovely Lake Monona.  Pretty view from far away.  Get closer and the water is very dirty...

And Harrier, I WAS ON A BOAT, ergo, not submerging myself in the nastiness.

And regarding even more lakes, I am standing by Lake Superior in my avatar.

Big grin  I try to never let the facts cloud my story!   (and I don't blame you!)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

learning new trails in Helena, found a dandy last night- stayed out a little too long and had to put the headlamp on Smile  it's the first time I've run twice in the same day in a long time!

it's storming at the moment, but the local ultra club (HURL- Helena Ultra Running League Big grin) supposedly meets at 5:45 PM on Wed for a 5-6-ish mile run, so I'll meet up w/ them if anyone shows, if not I'll do some more exploring

qotd: like others, my running shorts are my swim shorts (gym shorts too)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Rest assured, you are not the only idiot around here (just on a side note, WHO started this "Thursdaily" thread??). I pride myself with my knowledge of geography (at least, Europe and North America), but when I comes to WI and the lakes (ANY lakes), there are a lot of blank spots on my map.

I would not have caught that lake disaster, either. Wink

Run for fun.